January 2011 Moms

am I the only one?

Who reads BM and thinks bowel movement sometimes? And then is totally disgusted when reading about putting BM in your baby's eyes, ears, etc to make them better? And then giggles?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: am I the only one?

• hahaha, yes, you were the only one. But you are not the only one any longer cause I will now think the same!
  • I've always thought this because I'm actually a 12 year old boy in disguise.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebroccolitree:
    I've always thought this because I'm actually a 12 year old boy in disguise.

I knew it! And if you're backhandedly making fun of me and calling me a 12 year old boy, that's ok. I'd like to use the fact that I'm the only female living in a sea of raging testosterone as an excuse. :)

• Or I think Birth Mom, since I frequent the Blended Families board. lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haven't thought of that one LOL

• I think the same thing sometimes.  I'll be reading a post and half way though go "oohhh! Breast milk!". 

We heard the term "BM" on tv last night and DH looked over at me and goes "hun, what's a BM?"  I couldn't tell him it meant poop without giggling.  

• I think bowel movement because BM is how we chart it for work and EBM is for expressed breast milk. I wish any of it was still funny but I think poop has been a part of far too many of my serious conversations over the last 5 years :P
  • It is funny that you mentioned that..because I always do. I also think FTM= full time mom...and I'm always like..OMG! I'm a full time mom too! Wink Also, NIP can mean nurse in public or new in package..and I can never quite figure it out unless I'm on the CD board or the BFing board...Oh, and FFS I thought for the longest time meant for freaking sure..lol!!!!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"