Northern California Babies

If anyone is considering the coast this weekend.....

........GO!

We've been up in Fort Bragg since last Saturday and the weather here is incredible!  September is always the most perfect weather but I'm blown away by how beautiful it is.  My dad is about a mile straight inland and it's been high 70's -low 80's out at the house and the days we've taken the kids to the beach it's been in the high 60's - low 70's at the beach even, simply perfect!  

So if you're kicking around the idea of getting out of town this weekend I highly recommend heading to the coast!

Re: If anyone is considering the coast this weekend.....

• Only flaw to your plan is the marine layer is forecasted to come closer inland over the next few days.  We're expected to have nothing but clouds on Sunday and maybe rain on Monday in Sonoma along the 101.  Still slightly warm tho, Mid 60-Low 70's.

You lucked out with the weather!  Must be gorgeous on the coast.  I'm jealous.  It's been nice where I am, but it's laced with the scent of the local chicken & stock yards.  Not so appealing.

• Ditto pp about the marine layer coming in. We will be at Half Moon Bay this weekend and I am hopeful it doesn't get to think or bad on Sunday or we might head back early.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ehh last Sunday we were forecast for rain with a high of low 50's.  We ended up with rain from about 3am-5am Sunday morning and gorgeous weather all day long, I think at the house it was in the mid 70's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"