South Jersey Babies
Options

South Jersey Fertility Center

Just started going to the one in Washington Twp.  Just wondering if anyone had any input on any of the Doctors, etc.
DH VR 5/08 5/11 DIUI #1 clomid 100mg + ovidrel= BFN

Re: South Jersey Fertility Center

• Options

I was a patient at their Marlton office. I saw almost all of the doctors and the only one I disliked was Dr. Noorhasan. Awful bedside manner. My favorites were Dr Van Deerlin and Dr Sawin. Very nice staff, very accomodating. Good luck to you.

• Options

You can private message me if you like (I sent you a message).  I was a patient there and had a wonderful experience. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a patient at their Marlton office and all of the doctors there have been great! You end up seeing all of the doctors at one point or another and I liked all of them, including Dr. Noohasan - I've read negative feedback about her on the Bump but I like her alot!  The only staff member there that I don't care for is one of the nurse practitioners named Barbara.  Really uncomfortable the times I have had to see her instead of one of the REs.  
    TTC #1 since 01/2008 ~ dx:Unexplained Infertility ~ DH SA:normal ~ HSG:clear
    11/2010 IUI #1: BFN, 12/2010 IUI #2: BFN, 01/2011 IUI #3: BFN, 05/2011 IUI #4: BFN
    Taking a break this summer then moving on to IVF
    9/2011 Surprise natural BFP during TTC break
    10/2011 No heartbeat found during 3rd u/s @ 8w4d
    ***SAIFW & PAIFW***

• Options
    KLMFKLMF member
    Thanks for the info!!
    DH VR 5/08 5/11 DIUI #1 clomid 100mg + ovidrel= BFN
  • Options
    m&m2006m&m2006 member
    SJF was our first go with a RE.  while i liked the practice, i didn't care for their one size fits all mentality.  if you are an easier case, it's great, and they should be able to help you...but they aren't much for thinking outside of the box.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We actually had one visit at the office in Marlton, however, I will be going to the Sewell office (it is closer to go to before work) to get my baseline bloodwork/ultrasound done (if you don't mind me asking, how was that by the way??) and then i also have to get my HSG done (did you get that done?? just curious how all of the testing was!) - back to your question - I loved the office, the staff was very welcoming and comfortable - and we saw Dr. Noorhasan as well, and unlike some of the negative feedback on here, we also really did like her. She had my chart reviewed and I saw notes she had taken on them (so i had known she reviewed the chart before we came) - and she was really ready to get the ball rolling with us. All in all I was very pleased with the office and plan on continuing our journey with them!!
    TTC since May 2010
    ME: 29, DH: 29
    dx: MFI due to uncontrolled diabetes
    10/2011 baseline bw, us and HSG - ALL CLEAR!!, SA #s were looking good
    Nov 7 2011 Clomid monitored ultrasound - 2 follies on left side (one was 18-20mm the other was 22 mm) and 1 medium follie on right side
    Nov 9 2011 IUI #1 clomid + ovidrel trigger
    Nov 23 2011 BFP!!
    beta #1 11/23: 228, progesterone: 38, beta #2 11/25: 426, progesterone: over 40, beta #3 11/29: over 1100, progesterone: 30.4, beta #4 12/2: 1800, progesterone: 20.4 - starting progesterone suppositories, beta #5 12/6: 1600 :(, progesterone: 19, after a rollercoater of up & down betas we went ahead with the methotrexate shots and ultimately had a m/c 12/2011 :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"