April 2012 Moms

Vagina Ice Packs :)

Ok, I was reading on here on some of you 2+ mommas talking about how you got ice pads? to wear after you had you babies vaginal, so of course i had to call my BF and ask her if she was given one because I had C-sections with my girls so I didnt have stictches down there or tears or anything like that. I have to say she is now jealous of you ladies because she was never given anything with her first and she had to have 30 stitches. she said her second baby was no biggie he flew right on out, but she was just told to sit on a boppy

just had to share we were laughing as we talked about it because i had never heard of it so i thought maybe she had.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vagina Ice Packs :)

• I feel bad for your friend. Those things were heavenly! Right up there with the peri bottles!
    -----------------------------
    Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

Check out the blog at balletandbaseball.com
    click for toddler hilarity
  • When i explained to her what it was, she had her own coniption fit lol she said well hell that would have helped but nooo it was never even brought up!
  • Loading the player...
  • I want to buy those lol! 
    due april 10th :))
  • I had a LOT of stitches and they gave me ice packs... they were basically like diapers filled with ice pellets, they were amazing!!
    BFP #1 4/2/09 mc 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 Ectopic 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/16/09 Healthy DS 6/21/10 BFP #4 10/1/10 CP BFP #5 8/19/11 EDD 4/29/12 Betas- #1 82.8 8/22 #2 172.7 8/24 #3 494.2 8/26 #4 2657.8 8/29 u/s #1 9/6 yolk sac no fetal pole u/s #2 9/12 measuring 7w1d HR 144BPM Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • I did not get them in '07 with DD #1 and I tore twice and then had to be cut pretty good. I would have LOVED them.

I did get a couple in the hospital w/ #2 and they were HEAVEN!

DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Those ice pack pads were great.  They told me to take everything when I checked out and I still have some left.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

• Shoot if I had some vagina ice pack I'd be sitting on them right now.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Heaven. 

What also is heaven is what I called the sub sandwich the nurse made me.  Ice pack, with some tuck cooling/medicated pads and numbing/medicated foam on top.  At first I was like what the heck is that and you want me to put it wear??  But oh so nice :)

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
    BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
    BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12
  • imageMamaBoden:
    I want to buy those lol! 

If you deliver in a hospital you should get plenty.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes

imagegisa886:
    Shoot if I had some vagina ice pack I'd be sitting on them right now.

YesBig Smile

BFP #1 4/2/09 mc 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 Ectopic 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/16/09 Healthy DS 6/21/10 BFP #4 10/1/10 CP BFP #5 8/19/11 EDD 4/29/12 Betas- #1 82.8 8/22 #2 172.7 8/24 #3 494.2 8/26 #4 2657.8 8/29 u/s #1 9/6 yolk sac no fetal pole u/s #2 9/12 measuring 7w1d HR 144BPM Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • imageWildlandwife:

Heaven. 

What also is heaven is what I called the sub sandwich the nurse made me.  Ice pack, with some tuck cooling/medicated pads and numbing/medicated foam on top.  At first I was like what the heck is that and you want me to put it wear??  But oh so nice :)

Totally this!

• They were amazing, and I love that you called your friend about it! Brings a whole new dimension to a friendship :0)
  • imageWildlandwife:

Heaven. 

Bahaha! Sub sandwich, that is great. Those were my bffs for quite a while after delivery.
  • I had a c-section, but had pushed for 3 hours before going into surgery, so I was given the ice packs (that and I had a horrific case of hemorrhoids)...those ice packs were heavenly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I pushed for 3 1/2 hours with the mw knowing she was face up instead of down, and i finally just practically passed out and had to have a c-section, i didnt get a choice with the second one the dr just said we are scheduling a C-section and now with my third i dont have a Choice she told me there is to much scar tissue that could rupture if i put to much pressure on it so on the chance they could lose me and the baby they dont chance it.

We also discussed the rhoids because i didnt have those eaither lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"