Upstate NY Babies

**We have an eviction date**

So provided "Bentley" doesnt want to come on his own- he will be coming into the world- October 18th- Can't wait!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **We have an eviction date**

• How exciting, the finish line is in sight!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay-sooo soon! Although I'm sure it feels like forever for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Yeah!  The time will fly!  
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay! Only a few more weeks. Is it a relief to have a set date or does it make you more anxious having it planned? I can't decide how I would feel knowing baby will be here on x day.
    image        image
  • Yay congrats! That was my father's birthday! I can't believe that you are that far along already. Just a few more weeks to go.
  • imageIrisheyes1247:
    Yay! Only a few more weeks. Is it a relief to have a set date or does it make you more anxious having it planned? I can't decide how I would feel knowing baby will be here on x day.

Woo hoo!!!  that is so awesome!

Irish, I've had my date set since my 24 weeks appt. and for me, personally, it's better because you have the date and you can prepare.  But at the same time it totally freaks me out because I look around at all that has to be done to the house, and DH is so busy.  HAHA!  Double edge sword I guess.

• imageabba916:
    So provided "Bentley" doesnt want to come on his own- he will be coming into the world- October 18th- Can't wait!!

What hospital are you delivering at? I bet you are so excited! Its crazy to think that in a couple of weeks you will have your LO!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Well knowing the date is helpful in planning childcare for DS- and stuff - but when I'm counting down to a date- it just makes the time go SOOO SLOW...these next 3 weeks are going to drag a$$...

Mommyinny- I'm delivering at St. Peter's- I keep having dreams that although they haven't had to double up room since they finished the new wing- for some reason during my stay I get a triple...LOL. Look at you- you aren't too far behind either- your LO will be here soon too! 

• imageabba916:

Well knowing the date is helpful in planning childcare for DS- and stuff - but when I'm counting down to a date- it just makes the time go SOOO SLOW...these next 3 weeks are going to drag a$$...

Mommyinny- I'm delivering at St. Peter's- I keep having dreams that although they haven't had to double up room since they finished the new wing- for some reason during my stay I get a triple...LOL. Look at you- you aren't too far behind either- your LO will be here soon too! 

You are so close! You will be holding that sweet little one in no time.

One of my good friends just delivered at St Peter's in May and she loved it. I'm sure you won't have to double up! Unlike me at Bellevue. They had this crazy run of new babies when Molly was born and every room was a double my first night. They said if anyone else came in that day they were going to have to stay in a delivery room! Ugh and my roommate snored SO loud and her baby was a major screamer. Thank God I got moved into my own room the next day!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great!  Enjoy these last few weeks!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • OMG - that's soon!

Did you get to pick Tuesday? I'm surprised you didn't pick a Thursday this year so after the leap year it would have been Saturday next year. I know how you like to throw a party!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG - that's soon! Congrats!

Did you get to pick Tuesday? I'm surprised you didn't pick a Thursday this year so after the leap year it would have been Saturday next year. I know how you like to throw a party!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yahoo!!  That sure went by fast....well maybe not for you ;o)
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageoctoberbridesrule:

OMG - that's soon!

I considered a Thursday but  I wanted the first available...and so Tuesday was it..next year his bday will be thursday- so he'll get a birthday "weekend"...LOL 

• Thank you for waiting until after my event.  I'll go book a babysitter now :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"