Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Question: What is green club??

I keep seeing this mentioned on other boards as well as this one...something about a green club in peoples signatures...

So I am wondering ...what is this?? ^_^

Thanks!

Re: Question: What is green club??

• Options
    Is it possible that you mean Team Green?  It just means that they aren't finding out the sex of their baby until birth.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecallmeAl19:
    Is it possible that you mean Team Green?  It just means that they aren't finding out the sex of their baby until birth.

This, although I do know of two team green that are having girls and they do not like the color pink  Stick out tongue   

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecallmeAl19:

Yes yes! Sorry about the confusion...I am working on club emails at work and not thinking straight.

Thank you for replying.

• Options
    imagepottermommy:

imagecallmeAl19:

This, although I do know of two team green that are having girls and they do not like the color pink  Stick out tongue   

I have seen team purple for cases like this.
  • Options
    imagejkfranklin:
    imagepottermommy:

imagecallmeAl19:

I thought this was for boy/girl twins.

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • Options
    imageVeilSdeGTO:
    imagejkfranklin:
    imagepottermommy:

imagecallmeAl19:

I thought this was for boy/girl twins.

I've seen it used both ways. Confusing, I know. But watcha gonna do?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BFP 04/15/2011; M/C 04/21/2011 Sleep with Jesus sweet baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"