C-sections

Incision Pain

Hi ladies. For some reason recently my incision has been hurting. It isn't an everyday thing but it happens pretty often. I had an amazing recovery and had very little pain. Has anyone else had pain over 3 months after??

Re: Incision Pain

• I am 10 months post partum and every once in a while I get some pains right over my incision.  I have been told that you could feel pain up to 2 years after.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I still have incision pain sometimes and my son is almost 14 months old...they say it is normal to have some pain and tenderness.  If it gets too bad, I'd put a call into your OB. 

PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, I get pain here and there. It's very normal.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I was having what I though was incision pain that was worse on active days. So I went and saw my OB at 7 months pp. Turns out it was pelvic pain and I've since had Xrays and have to have physical therapy. I thought for sure it was C-section related but it was really pregnancy related. Anyway, if the pain continues, I would call your OB.
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"