Georgia Babies

Shameless push...Open House Sunday

Great house.  In town and close to everything.  Tons of upgrades.  Large wooded lot. Blue Ribbon schools without a long commute.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2695-Townley-Cir_Doraville_GA_30340_M64219-81734?ex=GA537126882

Open House is Sunday from 2-4.  Would love to have you come by.

Re: Shameless push...Open House Sunday

• I love your house.  I hope you find a buyer soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good Luck, Danielle!  Praying someone loves it as much as y'all did. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Gorgeous house!! Good luck!!

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Thanks.  It really is a great house.  We've loved it.  And we've rebuilt it...all the non-fun stuff is done ...the stuff you don't see or think about when buying a home that will cost you lots of money but we've done it and did it right...always upgraded everything (pipes, sewer, HVAC) ...so it is like a new house minus the new house price intown.  We have it listed for under what it is appraised for so someone will get a great deal.

Just need it to sell so we can move on with our lives in SC.  

• Can you post flyers at the CDC or Emory? Knock on your neighbors doors tell them you are having an open house and ask them if they know of anyone looking to buy they would like have as their neighbor. See if any of the coffee shops will let you place a flyer in their window, a bicycle store or your church.

Are you offering any kind of drawing during your Open House? Maybe a drawing for a $25 visa gift card or gas card? 

Would you ever consider renting? 

Your home is beautiful Danielle, just remember it only takes one person.

• It is a great house.  I hope you find a buyer soon.
    Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • Beautiful house! I hope a buyer comes your way very soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"