Blended Families
Options

TX and OK ladies

Random question, but do you know if either state has an online judiciary case search database? In MD we have a website that you can use to pull up any court case someone may be involved in, speeding tickets, custody, criminal, contract, they all show up. I am trying to figure out what is going on with my Aunt who lived in TX and apparently now lives in OK. She called another Aunt asking for a thousand dollars saying she had fines she had to pay. TX Aunt is very shady, has had a lifelong drug/alcohol problems. I am being nosey rosey.

Re: TX and OK ladies

• Options

I don't know if Texas as a hole has one, but I know my county does and so do some of the other counties.  Could you maybe find out what county she was in?

Sorry I wasn't much help...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageAimesH:

I don't know if Texas as a hole has one, but I know my county does and so do some of the other counties.  Could you maybe find out what county she was in?

Sorry I wasn't much help...

I think she was in Amarillo or the surrounding area.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I can answer that - no.  Unless they've put one up in the last year.  You can call the county that you question it occurred in and they sometimes will tell you if there is any judgements against and individual.

Why Texas does not have one, I do not know.  If any state needs one - it's that state.

• Options
     I live in Texas and my county has one. I would start with her county or the ones she lived around.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can try to do a search through the TX department of public safety. They have a database of past crimes. You have to create an account and pay $3-5 per search. I don't now if it does anything for recent, pending cases.
  • Options
    I am in Texas and in my county it's on the website for the office of the district clerk.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    www.oscn.net (oklahoma state courts network).  Not everything is always on there.  You go to Dockets, go to search dockets, type in a name and most MAJOR counties pop up (OKC, Tulsa, etc). 
  • Options
    You have to search by county, not by state since crimes are prosecuted by county.  Good luck.  HTH
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"