Illinois Babies

baptism reception location near Schaumburg

Looking for any suggestions for places to hold a reception after LO's baptism near the Schaumburg area.  Probably needs to hold at least 50 people. 

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: baptism reception location near Schaumburg

• Venutis in Addison is really good. I live in Schaumburg and go to school right down the street and it is a 15-20min drive.  
    Samantha Trebilcock BSN RN, CD(DONA), PES, CBE http://naturalbeginningsdoula.vpweb.com/
  • Venuti's is really nice. Or Chandlers at Schaumburg Golf Course (on Roselle Rd, just south of Higgins), Maggianos, Charlies Charhouse in Elk Grove on Devon, the Seville on Barrington Rd (its either Streamwood or Hanover Park), Stonegate on Barrington and Higgins (but thats probably very expensive!).

I'm drawing a total blank on other places in Schaumburg, or near there. And I live in the next town over!  I'll let you know when I think of others.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am also looking to hold a luncheon for after the baptism in/near Schaumburg.  Some suggestions people have given me were Chandler's, Pilot Pete's, Charlie's Charhouse, and the Lucky Monk.  I also am looking into Mina's on the River, they have an upstairs party room that you bring in catering.  I had my baby shower there and it was a great space!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Millrose in South Barrington is really nice, I had my wedding & now I'll be having my baby shower there. They work with budgets which is huge bc a lot of places only have set prices. Ask for Rita if you choose to check them out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"