Washington Babies
Options

new here

hi I'm new here me and my SO love in north seattle. I'm just wondering has anyone had a vbac at northwest hospital? If so how was it ?

Re: new here

• Options
    I have just learned that Seattle ICAN (Intl CS Awareness Network) has a Yahoo group. You may want to check it out if you don't get many responses here.
  • Options
    I don't have any advice for you but I wanted to say welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedawnies79:
    I don't have any advice for you but I wanted to say welcome!

This. Welcome!

• Options
    Welcome! I'm not sure about the VBAC question, I know there are ladies who have had them elsewhere. I have friends who've delivered at NW and really liked it though. :-) Again, welcome and I hope you stick around, this board is wonderful!
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sorry no advice, but welcome to the board!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options
    Just wanted to say welcome!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options

imageIkesHawaiian06:
    Welcome! I'm not sure about the VBAC question, I know there are ladies who have had them elsewhere. I have friends who've delivered at NW and really liked it though. :-) Again, welcome and I hope you stick around, this board is wonderful!

All of this.  Wish I could be more help, but in general I've heard good things about VBACs at all of the Seattle city hospitals.  Congratulations! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi and welcome! This is a great bunch of ladies if I do say so myself :) There are two VBAC Bumpies here that I know of. I'll see if I can find them because for the life of me, I can't remember their handles. In the meantime, jump in on the posts!
    Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Options
    I don't know anything about NW Hospital, but I did have a vbac at The Pavillion in Everett and I know Evergreen also allows them.  It is more if your doctor allows/does them then the hospital.  If you have any questions feel free to page me on here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecmcmillan:
    I don't know anything about NW Hospital, but I did have a vbac at The Pavillion in Everett and I know Evergreen also allows them.  It is more if your doctor allows/does them then the hospital.  If you have any questions feel free to page me on here.

Ditto -- it's more about your OB first than the hospital.  I'm going for a VBAC at Evergreen since my OB is supportive.  Have you checked with your doc yet? 

Also, there is a VBAC board on the Bump now so if you need to do any research that isn't region/hosptial/doctor specific that might be a good resource for you.  WELCOME!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ..sorry for the late response! Welcome!!

While I didnt have a vbac at Northwest, I did have a VBAC at Tacoma General and would be happy to answer any questions you might have about that!

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"