Infertility Veterans

Random poll time

* First time you were drunk: 1.) What were you drinking? 2.) Anything funny or memorable happen?

* What was your most embaressing moment?

* Name one or two things you learned how to do this year

* Do you have a crock pot? If so, what's your favorite crock pot meal?

* Is there any food you're picky or "funny" about?

* Nicolas Cage - talented or terrible?

TTC 12/2009
Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
E & C Born 10/19/2012
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Random poll time

• * First time you were drunk: 1.) What were you drinking? 2.) Anything funny or memorable happen? I was prob around 7 and my dad let me have some wine at a tasting in Napa. Oops!

* What was your most embaressing moment? My entire life.

* Name one or two things you learned how to do this year. Shoot myself in the ass.

* Do you have a crock pot? If so, what's your favorite crock pot meal? No, but I think Alton Brown's pepper pork chops are good.

* Is there any food you're picky or "funny" about? Deli ham.

* Nicolas Cage - talented or terrible? He has his moments. You know he's H.I. McDunnough, right?

+++
  •  First time you were drunk: 1.) What were you drinking? 2.) Anything funny or memorable happen? Oh God!!  I was drinking Purple Passion (liquid crack) my freshman year in college. Ick!  It wasn't my finest hour and unfortunately, not the worse hangover I wouldever have - but I did get one nonetheless.  I don't recall anything funny or memorable (the night is a bit sketchy) but it was the first time I really drank and got drunk...I was a late bloomer! 

* What was your most embaressing moment? Non-alcohol related: Walking into church with my skirt stuck into my pantyhose.  I had no idea but my backside was out for all to see.  I had a few people behind me and NO ONE said anything until a nice lady came behind me when I got to the church doors!  I can't imagine that those people were more embarrased than I was to tell me that all my junk in the truck was hanging out! Alcohol related: I plead the 5th! Embarrassed

* Name one or two things you learned how to do this year? I can't think of anything new I learned this year right now...sad.

* Do you have a crock pot? If so, what's your favorite crock pot meal? Yes I have one and my favorite meal is beef stew.

* Is there any food you're picky or "funny" about? Not really.  I am an equal opportunity eater for the most part.  I will try anything once.

* Nicolas Cage - talented or terrible? Talented for acting - I think his earlier work is better - Peggy Sue Got Married...Raising Arizona...loved those; Terrible for hair/toupee!

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageEdwina.McDunnough:

* First time you were drunk: 1.) What were you drinking? 2.) Anything funny or memorable happen? I was prob around 7 and my dad let me have some wine at a tasting in Napa. Oops!

* What was your most embaressing moment? My entire life.

* Name one or two things you learned how to do this year. Shoot myself in the ass.

* Do you have a crock pot? If so, what's your favorite crock pot meal? No, but I think Alton Brown's pepper pork chops are good.

* Is there any food you're picky or "funny" about? Deli ham.

* Nicolas Cage - talented or terrible? He has his moments. You know he's H.I. McDunnough, right?

YES!! That's the only movie I will tolerate him in ;)

TTC 12/2009
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
  • * First time you were drunk: I was in 7th gradeschnapps1.) What were you drinking? peach  2.) Anything funny or memorable happen? we filled the bottle up with water* What was your most embaressing moment? I dont really get embarrassed much* Name one or two things you learned how to do this year. I learned I am not as afraid of needles as I thought. I learned how amazingly supportive my family and friends are. I* Do you have a crock pot? Yes If so, what's your favorite crock pot meal? taco soup* Is there any food you're picky or "funny" about? meat jello* Nicolas Cage - talented or terrible? terrible

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• imagejessicandavies:

* First time you were drunk: 1.) What were you drinking? 2.) Anything funny or memorable happen? 1.) vodka 2.) I was in 7th grade. We planned on bringing it on a class trip but there was a rain delay. We had to stay at school and play in the gym and we got caught. Not funny but Catholic school girls are not that well behaved. Embarrassed

* What was your most embaressing moment? Getting blown off by a guy who was my BF and finding out by meeting his new gf.

* Name one or two things you learned how to do this year Accept my situation and make hearts on FB

* Do you have a crock pot? If so, what's your favorite crock pot meal? chicken w/40 cloves of garlic

* Is there any food you're picky or "funny" about? I don't like mushrooms and I don't like chicken wings...I'll eat the normal size ones but the little ones freak me out

* Nicolas Cage - talented or terrible? terrible and weird

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejessicandavies:

* First time you were drunk: 1.) What were you drinking? 2.) Anything funny or memorable happen? 8th or 9th grade, drinking wine coolers.

* What was your most embaressing moment?  the short version is I pooped my pants while puking out my friends window = wasted!

* Name one or two things you learned how to do this year.  Canned salsa and pickles from my garden.

* Do you have a crock pot? If so, what's your favorite crock pot meal?  Yes, I make my DH chile verde in it, it's his favorite.

* Is there any food you're picky or "funny" about?  All meat.

* Nicolas Cage - talented or terrible? terrible

• * First time you were drunk: 1.) What were you drinking? 2.) Anything funny or memorable happen?

High school.  Nothing fun/memorable.  Marching band rulz!

Getting walked in on by a friend when I was "occupied" with my high school boyfriend.

I'm learning the viola (picked one up in India).

I do but I rarely use it.  This is an easy/yummy dish I do sometimes:

https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/gobi-aloo-indian-style-cauliflower-with-potatoes/detail.aspx

Being a vegetarian, I obviously don't eat meat.  But I also can't do raw onions.  I love cooked onions, but raw makes me belch for the rest of the day.

Meh.

• * First time you were drunk:

1.) What were you drinking?

I think we were like 14, it was a family camping trip. My cousin stole a bottle of blackberry schnapps from her dad.

2.) Anything funny or memorable happen?

We laughed and I laid in the road looking at the stars saying.. I'm just a star in the sky!!  Luckily her older sister saw us and told us not to lay in the road.

Oh lord, there are lots and lots of those!  Karaoke, I was wasted, and peed my pants.. and then sang about it. My friend Jhonno took me out to his car made me take off my pants and sit on my jacket and took me home.. I then proceeded to drunk dial my friends, and sing my I peed my pants song to them.  

I learned to be a very frugal shopper.

I love my crock pot!!  Especially for my elk or venison roasts!!  Slow cook it all day with some red wine and root veggies.. delicious!!!!

Mayo.. I detest the stuff.. I won't let it near me, I won't put it on DH's sandwiches, I won't kiss DH after he eats it..

He's had his moments. I don't mind him.

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• * First time you were drunk: 1.) What were you drinking? Rye 2.) Anything funny or memorable happen? Almost got caught by my friend's grandma.  Just sneaking around was fun.

* What was your most embaressing moment? Geeez - I dunno... 

* Name one or two things you learned how to do this year Much better at being patient.

* Do you have a crock pot? If so, what's your favorite crock pot meal? Sure do, chili.

* Is there any food you're picky or "funny" about? Not really.

* Nicolas Cage - talented or terrible? Ha. Terrible.

• * First time you were drunk: 1.) What were you drinking? I was 16 and it was Zima ::I'm so ashamed to admit this now:: 2.) Anything funny or memorable happen? No, not really, I remember I was drinking in my boyfriend's Fiero which I thought was the coolest car in the world at the time...lol

* What was your most embaressing moment? I used to have a sweating issue in HS. I didn't smell or anything, I just could never keep those baby-Ts from getting wet marks on them. I remember a kid in my chemistry class (he was kind of a bully) saw it and felt the need to point it out to everyone.

* Name one or two things you learned how to do this year That I could give myself an injection and I also learned how to "break down" a whole roaster chicken into pieces/parts which is SO much cheaper than buying a package of chicken breasts or drum sticks, etc. (thanks Alton Brown!)

* Do you have a crock pot? If so, what's your favorite crock pot meal? Yes and I can't wait to use it! I love making beef stew and chili in the crock pot once fall rolls around.

* Is there any food you're picky or "funny" about? Meat - I won't eat the chunks of chicken or beef that come in a can of soup, they always have a weird texture. And if I see a vein or something in a piece of chicken...it's over. I'm with Naybird too on the mayo thing...it grosses me out.

* Nicolas Cage - talented or terrible? Terrible with the exception of Raising Arizona

TTC 12/2009
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
  • imagejessican08:

* First time you were drunk: 1.) What were you drinking? 2.) Anything funny or memorable happen? Champagne, @ my uncle's wedding, we were about 13, and there was an empty table set with full glasses, and me & my cousins drank them all LOL all our parents laughed at us saying we'd pay for it later...and we did LOL

* What was your most embaressing moment? while in college, my university had a campus tv station, and there was a sketch comedy show that students did, well one day i happened to be getting coffee on campus and they happened to be filming, i was walking out of the cafe, holding 2 coffees, 1 for a friend, and fell flat on my face with coffee going everywhere, needless to say, they edited it into the opening sequence of the show, i was MORTIFIED!!!

* Name one or two things you learned how to do this year give myself injections, & become a little more computer graphic savvy

* Do you have a crock pot? If so, what's your favorite crock pot meal? LOVE my crockpot, made creamy chicken tacos the other night...AMAZING

* Is there any food you're picky or "funny" about? I HATE rye/caraway seeds, if i taste one that happens to stick itself to my bagel, i almost vomit, or on st. patrick's day sometimes its in some irish soda breads, i literally immediately spit it out it totally disgusts me LOL

* Nicolas Cage - talented or terrible? i really don't have an opinion of him, used to like him, not so much lately

**~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"