Pregnant after 35

Peeking in...first pos. beta today

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to peek in and say hello to you all.  Most of my pertinent info is in my sig below, but basically, I got my first beta today, which was 55, after IVF #1.  I'm hoping things continue to go well and have my second bet on Thursday.  Just wanted to say hi for now.  I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for those of you further along pretty soon, but for today, I'm just taking it all in!

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Peeking in...first pos. beta today

• Congrats on the BFP :)  Sending the doubling beta dust. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Welcome and congrats.  Is this #1 for you??  Wishing you all the best.  Look forward to hearing from you.  This board is full of awesome woman with fantabulous advice!!!  
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebridekimmie:
    Welcome and congrats.  Is this #1 for you??  Wishing you all the best.  Look forward to hearing from you.  This board is full of awesome woman with fantabulous advice!!!  

Thanks for the welcome.  Yes, this is #1 for me.  Hoping all goes well, and looking forward to learning from the experts!

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome aboard!  Here is hoping that those betas keep going up and up and up and up. 
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"