2nd Trimester

2nd trimester sleep

I am usually a super deep sleeper, but all that changed in the first trimester. I was waking up all night long for absolutely no reason. Well, I've realized that for the past week or so, I seem to be sleeping more like ME again! I'll sleep the entire night and not wake up until my alarm goes off. Anyone else noticing this? I hope it lasts - I missed my blissful sleep these past few months!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: 2nd trimester sleep

• My sleep during both pg has been really bad, I have to go to sleep early... around 9ish and I am up at 1 am....and don't go back to sleep until 4ish.

Last time it was bad becuase I was working. I would sleep for 30 min at my lunch to make it through the day. But this time I am home and can nap when my dd does.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am a super deep sleeper as well...I am enjoying it myself...I hope this continues...
    imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm jealous. I sleep like crap. I wake up 1-2 times to pee and then I wake up another 4-6 times just because I am so uncomfortable. My back has been killing me and sometimes my neck, hip, and/or shoulders hurt too- so I am tossing and turning.
  • I got my best sleep during early 2nd tri.. I think it was because I was just so exhausted. Now I'm up mult times a night trying to get comfy or needing to empty my bladder

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine got better for a little while but now I wake up during the night & can't fall back asleep for hrs.  I had the same problem w/ my 1st pregnancy.  I just assume it's the hormones becuase I'm not really uncomfortable yet.  It sure makes the days tough to get through sometimes.  Glad to hear you're getting some much needed rest though :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagebonnin507:
    Mine got better for a little while but now I wake up during the night & can't fall back asleep for hrs.  I had the same problem w/ my 1st pregnancy.  I just assume it's the hormones becuase I'm not really uncomfortable yet.  It sure makes the days tough to get through sometimes.  Glad to hear you're getting some much needed rest though :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebonnin507:
    Mine got better for a little while but now I wake up during the night & can't fall back asleep for hrs.  I had the same problem w/ my 1st pregnancy.  I just assume it's the hormones becuase I'm not really uncomfortable yet.  It sure makes the days tough to get through sometimes.  Glad to hear you're getting some much needed rest though :)

This

I wish I could sleep through the night, but when I wake up to go to the bathroom I can't go back to sleep. I'm so tired Sleep

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"