2nd Trimester

I never know if I should call or not...

Having another one of those couple days when baby girl isnt moving nearly as much as earlier this week and last. It scares me to death, and I never know when I should call the doctor! Any advice ladies? I am 27 weeks today.

Re: I never know if I should call or not...

• I was told not to worry until after 28 weeks but if you need a peace of mind I would call the dr.
    GreenHood Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just relax!  Sometimes you feel the baby more than other times.  At this stange, the only time I would worry if you don't feel the baby at all all day.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies, sometimes I think I just need a reality check! I get so freaked out b/c some days she is SO SO active and kicking and punching...then theres days like today where she isnt moving hardley at all, and not the same way!
  • Did you try all the tricks - like drinking OJ and laying down for awhile afterwards?

Maybe she is in a different position (like, her feet are towards your back so you can't feel them as much), or just sleepy. 

But honestly, if you are worried I would call for peace of mind. 

DD1 January, 2009
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Calling is not going to hurt anything, it's what you're paying your doctor for anyway.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesherpa:
    Calling is not going to hurt anything, it's what you're paying your doctor for anyway.

This. Sometimes I bug the h*ll outta my doc.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"