North Carolina Babies

Charlotte moms!

I just want to know where you took/are taking your childbirth classes. I know CMC offers them but I was wondering if anyone had good experiences somewhere else. Do you think it's better to take the classes your doctor recommends or did you take a different route? TIA!

Re: Charlotte moms!

• we're taking ours through CMC-university because that's where i'll deliver. i have no need/desire to look anywhere else.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • We took them and delivered at CMC-Pineville.  I liked taking them at the place where I delivered because I got to know how that particular hospital functioned.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Currently taking a 4 week Lamaze class at Carolina Community Maternity Center (a Fort Mill birth center).  It's a bit further out there but its a nice small class.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I skipped the childbirth class and just took the infant care and cpr offered through CMC-university. 
    From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I took ALL the classes at CMC-Northeast, which were really all the same message...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"