Houston Babies

I know this is always asked...

But please recommend an OB/GYN and Pedi. We are moving from San Antonio to Houston...

I would love to find an OB/GYN who is a female and a small practice, preferrably just one doctor in the North Side of Houston.   However if you have an OB you LOVE I will take them.  I would love someone who is not going to brush off all my worries or laugh at me, I stressed during my whole first pregnancy because of working in a NICU.  I believe also that a large part of your L and D experience depends on your doctor.

I am also looking for a Pedi in the North Side.  I would also like a small practice with one or two pedis.  I am looking for a Pedi who is breastfeeding friendly and can see me for a sick visit that day.

I am totally in love with my OB and Pedi here in SA, that I just want to transplant them in Houston.  I also prefer my Docs to be in practice for several decades...the Doctors we see now are in their 60's with at least 30 years experience. 

Thanks...

Re: I know this is always asked...

• I would recommended my ob but he is a man.  He really would fit your bill.  You would only see him, never a NP.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mine are both in the woodlands. is that too far north?
  • Loading the player...
  • Both of these are Woodlands doctors...

Dr Beena Johnson is always recommended on this board and I've been told about her from several friends.  I think she has her own practice and I know she does on call rotation with my doctor.

https://beenajohnsonmd.com/index.html

I see Dr. Tara Winkelmann at All About Women.  It is 3 female doctors... Dr Andrea Richter-Werning  and Dr. Katherine Sullivan.  They have a fantastic office and I love the nurses I've dealt with. I've been happy with my care so far (different doctor/office for last baby) and talked with someone recently who delivered a few weeks ago with Dr. Winkelmann and said she was fantastic. They dont have a website (yet?)

9200 Pinecroft Suite 345
    The WoodlandsTexas 77380

(281) 602-7380 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagecharlotteL:
    I would recommended my ob but he is a man.  He really would fit your bill.  You would only see him, never a NP.

I will take his name! Is it only him in the practice? 

• imageAshleve:
    mine are both in the woodlands. is that too far north?

Not at all.

• Dr. Tracy Turner - 1sr Choice Obstetrics -281-882-8050- I LOVE her. she literally jumped with joy when i went in for my pregnancy confirmation.

Pedi- Dr. Philbert Yao (Woodlands Family Practice) 281-363-3560 - he can always get me in same day, and takes a vested intested in C's development.last time i went in (for an ear infrection) he told me he can't wait to hear C sing "ring around the rosey" at her 18 month appointment.

• imagealliwalton:

imagecharlotteL:
    I would recommended my ob but he is a man.  He really would fit your bill.  You would only see him, never a NP.

I will take his name! Is it only him in the practice? 

Joseph Montgomery. 281-955-5300 

https://www.drmontgomeryobgyn.com/

He is the only doctor in the practice.  He has been in practice for 30 years.  He delivers something like 95% of his pregnancies.  He delivered my first at 2 am.  He has been my doctor for 8 years or so.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second Dr. Beena Johnson in The Woodlands. She is amazing!

beenajohnsonmd.com 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"