Parenting after 35

I'm PW'ing till I reach 10,000

Um, we're having franks and beans for dinner.

Re: I'm PW'ing till I reach 10,000

• DS is walking around with his raincoat on despite a lack of rain either inside or outside the house.
  • No more Master Chef. WTF is Terra Nova?
  • Loading the player...
  • That's ok. No Reservations is on and I'm really interested to learn about Macau.
  • Apparently Baccarat is very big in Macau.
  • I'm not a big gambler. I mostly do the quarter slots when I go to Vegas.
  • I made a casserole for dinner and am waiting for it to cool off before we eat.
  • To clarify, I made a beans and franks casserole.
  • DH is reading Peter Rabbit to DS and giving me the side eye.
  • Woot! Now onto 15,000!
  • LOL!  I loved your conversations with yourself!  Congrats on making it to 10k!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • OMFG!!! I just read through your convo and it had me in stiches!!! Congrats on 10000!

I'll trade you some of your casserole for some of my shepherd's pie, 'kay? And then the raincoat makes sense, franks, beans, mash and meat!!

• imagegimmietimmies:

OMFG!!! I just read through your convo and it had me in stiches!!! Congrats on 10000!

I'll trade you some of your casserole for some of my shepherd's pie, 'kay? And then the raincoat makes sense, franks, beans, mash and meat!!

Thanks for tolerating my crazies, ladies. We just finished and M was walking around asking, "where's  my coat?" He's now protected from the rain again.

And mmmm... shepherd's pie. 

• imagestever:
    imagegimmietimmies:

OMFG!!! I just read through your convo and it had me in stiches!!! Congrats on 10000!

Thanks for tolerating my crazies, ladies. We just finished and M was walking around asking, "where's  my coat?" He's now protected from the rain again.

No worries, I'm a little nuts here too. I left my brain at Sunday. And yes, mmmm to the shepherd's pie. DH is a Yorkshire boy, he made it, and it's totally traditional and fantastic. It's so not diet food.

• hahaha i love this thread!! so 10K gets you gold?? or?? i was hoping i was near gold. poop.
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You rock!!!!

LOL!

Should I PW until I make Plantinum? Not sure how many posts that is.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • 'Grats on reaching 10k!  Woot woot!

Ten months: Mr. Giggles!
    Photobucket
    A10 March Siggy: Next vacation - Maine!
    Photobucket

kikijbunny (formerly kikijbird)
    Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

Mommy Blog: And Baby Makes Pi
    Pregnancy/Baby Blog: Eggs Over Anxious
    BFP chart

Anniversary

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage
  • And I just noticed... I'm not at 10,000 yet.  I need to get a move on!

• And here I was all proud of my Silver status. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagerobynlesley:
    And I just noticed... I'm not at 10,000 yet.  I need to get a move on!

We can get a thread going for that too!! How about 20 questions?

• imagegimmietimmies:
    imagestever:
    imagegimmietimmies:

No worries, I'm a little nuts here too. I left my brain at Sunday. And yes, mmmm to the shepherd's pie. DH is a Yorkshire boy, he made it, and it's totally traditional and fantastic. It's so not diet food.

We went to Yorkshire when we were in the UK in May so M could meet DH's cousin's kids.
  • imagesuperaunt:
    hahaha i love this thread!! so 10K gets you gold?? or?? i was hoping i was near gold. poop.
    I think 7,500 gets you gold. I didn't upgrade, I just thought it was a cool, not remotely indicative of how much time I waste on here, milestone Stick out tongue
  • imagemama.bear:
    Yes

And you don't post here enough, Kari! 

• imagerobynlesley:

You rock!!!!

LOL!

Should I PW until I make Plantinum? Not sure how many posts that is.

I think it's 15,000. Or I hope it is.
  • imagekikijbunny:
    'Grats on reaching 10k!  Woot woot!
    Thanks, doll!
  • imagerobynlesley:
    Indeed.
  • imagevanverth:
    And here I was all proud of my Silver status. 
    You should be proud that you have more of a life than I do Stick out tongue
  • imagegimmietimmies:

imagerobynlesley:

We can get a thread going for that too!! How about 20 questions?

20 questions, eh?
  • Sure! What shoe size do you wear? I am an unfortunate 10.

psst...robynlesley....join in and up your post count.

• imagegimmietimmies:

Sure! What shoe size do you wear? I am an unfortunate 10.

7. Average, but since I'm only 5'1" it means my feet are disproportionately large.

Robyn? 

• Next question: What has your kid eaten today?

As of lunchtime DS has had cereal(Wheetabix) with whole milk and strawberries, toast, a banana, a quesadilla, an apple carrot crusher(from TJ's), yogurt and is currently eating a slice of baguette given to him by DH.

• mmmm, combined? Bagels, puffs, cheese, apples, pudding, ham and cheese sandwich, yogurt, stuff off the floor, more fruit, cup of fruit, fish crackers, and right now pineapple upsidedown cake before supper. Not sure why about the last one, but these guys eat like hobbits. Just waiting for the cucumbers to disappear.

5'1" huh? I guess I have a few inches to spare if you want them!

robynlesley?? you have to answer all of these too!!

Next question: What is your dream car, one that is for you, not dh or the kids. I pick Aston Martin DB9 or that new BMW concept car.

• imagegimmietimmies:

mmmm, combined? Bagels, puffs, cheese, apples, pudding, ham and cheese sandwich, yogurt, stuff off the floor, more fruit, cup of fruit, fish crackers, and right now pineapple upsidedown cake before supper. Not sure why about the last one, but these guys eat like hobbits. Just waiting for the cucumbers to disappear.

5'1" huh? I guess I have a few inches to spare if you want them!

robynlesley?? you have to answer all of these too!!

Next question: What is your dream car, one that is for you, not dh or the kids. I pick Aston Martin DB9 or that new BMW concept car.

Hmmm... Dunno. One of those cute little Audi sports cars?
  • ANd I think I'll have to wait til tomorrow to think of another question :/
  • Okay, then you can have the Audi R8 TDI Le Mans Concept car. Top Gear is hot.
  • imagegimmietimmies:
    Okay, then you can have the Audi R8 TDI Le Mans Concept car. Top Gear is hot.
    The original Top Gear? Ick! I think Jeremy Clarkson is vile.
  • imagegimmietimmies:

I've been busy! Holiday and all. But now I'm goofing off.

Shoe size.

Pre-pregnancy either a 7.5 or 8 depending on the shoe.

Post-pregnancy I'm firmly a size 8.

• imagestever:

Next question: What has your kid eaten today?

As of lunchtime DS has had cereal(Wheetabix) with whole milk and strawberries, toast, a banana, a quesadilla, an apple carrot crusher(from TJ's), yogurt and is currently eating a slice of baguette given to him by DH.

That stuff is weird.  I've bought it at a Brit shop in NYC and did not care for it.

• Late answers here!!
    imagestever:
    imagegimmietimmies:

7. Average, but since I'm only 5'1" it means my feet are disproportionately large.

Robyn? 

I'm 5'4" (almost) and thus my size 8 shoe size makes sense. Average.

• imagerobynlesley:
    imagestever:

Next question: What has your kid eaten today?

That stuff is weird.  I've bought it at a Brit shop in NYC and did not care for it.

Yeah, I hate the stuff myself but we had some leftover from when the IL's visited last year(it's all DH's dad will eat for breakfast) and M had gone off Cheerios. We tried it all mushy from milk and he's loved it ever since.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"