Pregnant after IF
Options

Genetic U/S tomorrow morning

... and I'm so nervous.  I have calmed down a lot since we got the bloodwork results last week but I'm still a wreck.  God willing we will get good news tomorrow and there will be no markers for T18.  But we will just take it day by day.  I have to focus on the 98.7% chance that my LO will be fine.

On a good note, I def started feeling movement this week.  It is not super strong or often yet (but it is still early) but I have def figured out that is what it is and not just gas.  I really only feel it when I'm laying down and resting or when I bend over a lot. 

I keep saying to myself it's my little girls way of telling me she is ok. 

~Lauren~
**SAIF always welcome.**
After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Read in 2011: 56/55
Read in 2012: 31/30
Read in 2013: 1/25
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Genetic U/S tomorrow morning

• Options
    Good luck with your u/s tomorrow!  I will keep you and your little girl in my T&Ps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck!  I will have you in my thoughts and prayers!

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GL today..  I will keep you in my T&P!!
    Michelle
    Blythe Elizabeth is here March 27,2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow!  I'm keeping you and your little girl in my T&Ps. 

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    imagebabystinkbreath:

... and I'm so nervous.  I have calmed down a lot since we got the bloodwork results last week but I'm still a wreck.  God willing we will get good news tomorrow and there will be no markers for T18.  But we will just take it day by day.  I have to focus on the 98.7% chance that my LO will be fine.

On a good note, I def started feeling movement this week.  It is not super strong or often yet (but it is still early) but I have def figured out that is what it is and not just gas.  I really only feel it when I'm laying down and resting or when I bend over a lot. 

I keep saying to myself it's my little girls way of telling me she is ok. 

BIG HUGS LAUREN!!! And tons of good luck too. At my second blood screening they told me I had a 1:90 risk for baby having Spina Bifida and I was a mess.

I saw a genetic counselor ( who quite frankly was useless but that is just my experience) and they did an early anatomy scan. It was still to early to really see anything clearly.

But just like you, my baby girl gave me a sign that day that she was OK and I started to feel movement! I had a follow up scan with a MFM a week later and he couldn't see any major or obvious defects with baby's spine.

Just hang on to that beautiful hopeful sign hun, praying your baby will be just fine !

(((MORE HUGS )))

• Options
    hang in there honey...   just one hour at a time, and you'll be on the other side of this so very soon.   Hoping everything goes SO well and you get the reassuring news we're all hoping for!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Options
    Good luck tomorrow, sending T&P's your way.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow, will be thinking of you and your baby girl.

After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!

Surprise!  Baby Boy is on the way!

• Options
    GL!  I hope everything goes well and your composite risk is reduced further by the u/s results.
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

• Options
    Good luck L!  Praying for the best!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Good luck with the u/s tomorrow! I'll be thinking good thoughts for you!
    DX: Severe MFI 
    IVF # 1 ~ Antagonist ~ ER 1/27/11~ ET 1/30/11 ~ + HPT 7dp3dt 
    DD born med-free on 10/24/11 
    Lilypie - (lZjk)
    IVF # 2 ~Antagonist ~ ER 6/5/13 ~ ET 6/10/13 ~ + HPT 4dp5dt 
    Lilypie - (OUlo)

• Options

Good Luck tomorrow hun, I'll be thinking of you, DH and LO!

And YAY for feeling movement.... it's AMAZING!! :)

• Options

Oh hon, I am just catching up and saw your post.  I am so sorry you are having to go through this.  I really hope you get some good news at your u/s.

Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"