Georgia Babies

Phipps Santa

Just got my invite this afternoon.  It's a good thing we were looking for a week night!  The only weekend days left are Sat. Nov. 5 and Sat. Nov. 12.  All late in the day.  This method sucks and I hope they go back to the old way next year. 

Re: Phipps Santa

• I got mine today too and did a Friday at11:15. DH will try to stop by. I hope everyone who has been waiting gets in!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• We finally got ours too. I wanted a Friday, so it worked perfect for me. I am really hoping that maybe some of the days they have blocked out will be open for those getting later emails. It seems really unfair if you werent in the first round of invites to be out of weekend dates.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, it does suck.  We chose the 5th because 1.) it is a Sat. where Dh and I can both go.  and 2.) it isn't past Max's bed time.

I hope they change it next year.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh and it was the last day time slot at 3pm.  sucky, sucky suck.
  • I still don't have mine. :(  The whole thing sucks.
  • We got ours too today.  I had wanted a Sunday afternoon, but they were all gone.  We are doing 12/13 at 7:30...at least this way, I can send the cranky kids who haven't slept off to school the next day.  Better than a Friday night for me:)
  • Still don't have ours either! :(
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Grrrrrr.... still nothing here! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I finally got my email this morning, and I am ticked off! Nothing left for Thanksgiving weekend. We had wanted my niece to be in the pictures again this year, but I guess that's not going to happen. Argh! I don't know if I should make another appointment, but just out of the principal of this BS I feel like I should go somewhere else.

• Got mine yesterday morning.  Finally!  Chose a Friday at 11am.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"