Arizona Babies

New Area & Pregnant!

Hello All

My name is Erica. My husband and I recently purchased a home in the Tucson area. We moved here from New York last month and we are still settling into our new, beautiful home! Just a couple of days ago, I found out that I was pregnant! My husband and I could not be more thrilled! 

I was wondering if anyone knew of any meet-up places, clubs, or groups, for expecting moms in the Tucson area. Being new to the area, I do not many people and I would really love the chance to connect with a mom or an expecting mom. If anyone has any information, please let me know!

Thanks!!! 

Re: New Area & Pregnant!

• Hi there! I'm relatively new in the area myself, and just got a BFP. I don't know much about the mom-scene here, but it seems like there are a few support groups based out of the hospitals here. There's also some resources with the University that apply to those in the community (I think). When are you due?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

TTC since July 2011

BFP # 1: m/c at 7wks (EDD May 2012) 

BFP #2: c/p in Nov. 2012 

BFP #3: July 24th, 2013 (EDD April 4th, 2014)

*PgAL / PAL Always Welcome*

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi there, I am 7 weeks pregnant. I have my first appointment at the UMC at the end of 9th week. My due date is May 15th. When is yours?
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi there, I don't really know of any expectant mom spots, but I've lived in the Pearce area of Arizona for a little over two years and my husband and I are expecting our first baby as well.  Anyway, to get to the point, we're from the east coast too, and two years later I'm STILL looking for some friends that I've actually got something in common with.  If you're ever looking for anyone to chat with, or looking to make a friend, my name's Brandie, and my email is Rangerfem@aol.com. Hope all is well with your pregnancy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"