Georgia Babies

Photographer recs?

I know this question has been asked before, but the search function here is lousy.  I know there are a bunch of good photographers out there but I'm kind of overwhelmed as to where to start.  I'd love to find someone who would provide digital copies of the photos on CD for a reasonable cost too as opposed to just buying individual prints.  Feel free to respond here or PM me.  Thanks!
2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

Re: Photographer recs?

• After pricing most photographers around here to do our family pictures, I have decided the best price option for us is to drive 2 1/2 hours back home to get them done from a local photographer there. The prices up here are outrageous! Including gas, a 2 hour session, CD of 80-100 images our out of pocket would be around $200. There is a photographer that is from my hometown that went to school up here and still does pictures up here for a reasonable price. She's on Facebook under Adventure Photography.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Check out Elizabeth Blank.  She did Tate's newborn pics and they were awesome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My cousin just moved here and she is AWESOME!! And she has amazing prices and specials right now to help establish herself locally... check her out.  her fb page is:  https://www.facebook.com/spandd
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"