Cincinnati Babies
Options

intro

Hi everyone!

I had no idea there was a Cinci board....so I just wanted to introduce myself!  Also, any good pediatrician recs...I live in Oakley and would like someone close by.  I will be delivering at Christ through Mt Auburn OB/GYN so any insight on delivering there would be great as well!

href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

Re: intro

• Options

I have no recommendations or experience with those docs.  I just wanted to say congratulations, and welcome!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hello & welcome! I have no recs on pedis by Oakley, sorry. But, I went to Mt. Auburn OB/GYN & delivered at Christ through them as well. I had a great experience with both the OB & the hospital. Dr. Javaid delivered my son & I absolutely LOVED her! But all the doctors there are great, & Christ is fabulous! Congratulations :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome.  We go to ESD Pediatrics in Milford.  They have a Hyde Park office as well, it's on Madison Road.  We have been really pleased with them:

https://www.esdpeds.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We see Dr. Wetzler at Group Health in Kenwood, and just love her. Dr. Pramuk at the same office is awesome as well.
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Options

imagedori851:
    Hello & welcome! I have no recs on pedis by Oakley, sorry. But, I went to Mt. Auburn OB/GYN & delivered at Christ through them as well. I had a great experience with both the OB & the hospital. Dr. Javaid delivered my son & I absolutely LOVED her! But all the doctors there are great, & Christ is fabulous! Congratulations :)

Dr. Javaid also delivered my DD at Christ!   I am pretty sad that she is no longer working.  My other favs are Roberts, Windel and Fitzgerald.  Christ gave me a great birth experience even though I had some problems with pre-eclampsia. 

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Good morning and welcome!  I am new to the area and just took my

son to Dr. Morissa Ladinsky at Group Health Associates in Mason.  She was great with him, and I got her name right here from the wonderful ladies on The Bump!

• Options

How do you like Oakley? We just bought our first house and moved to Anderson from Oakley.

We go to Pediatricians of Hyde Park, right off Paxton. They're great and we love it there!

We delivered at Christ Hospital and saw the OB/GYN's at Mt. Auburn. Dr.'s Wendel and Fitzgerald are great! We had such a wonderful experience there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"