Baby Showers
Options

Thank you gifts for women throwing the shower

Does anyone have some cool ideas for thank you gifts for the women throwing me a shower?  5 of my mom's friends have gotten together & they are throwing me a really nice shower at a restaurant on a lake.  They are definitely in a higher tax bracket than me Wink but I'd still like to get them something nice as a thank you.

Any ideas?

Re: Thank you gifts for women throwing the shower

• Options

High tax bracket or not get them something you think they will like. For my wedding shower I baked Banana Nut bread for the three ladies hosting. It was close to the Hoildays and they loved it. I also sent them a thank you note after the event.

Other ideas are flowers, nice picture frames etc... If anything it is very classy and respectful to send thank you notes after the event. Older ladies expect this because it was the way they were raised although it should be done no matter how old you/they are.?

Photobucket
  • Options
    Gift certificate for a mani and pedi
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'm giving my hostesses gift certs for the spa.
  • Options
    My sil is hosting my shower at her home, and I went to Victorias secret and got her a nice lotion and a few little things they have there. I thought it was nice and not too expensive.
  • Options

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

I did a cute gift basket for my Aunts when they through my wedding shower.  Merle Norman had towel wraps and washcloths I had their initials embroider on them.  I threw in a face mask and some bath and body products in and a little note that I cleverly created and now can?t regurgitate.  Something along the lines of  ?You showered me and now I shower You?  Enjoy! Total cost was $45/each

If you are crafty it could be less. Wrap towels can be homemade

page me if interested I have pics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    not sure if you had your shower yet but I got my three BLISS spa gift sets....then come in handy dandy tote bag too! ? There are a bunch to choose from 28 to 50 dollars!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"