Iowa Babies

Prayers requested

So next week I am being sent to DSM to get a high-resolution ultrasound done and see a different doctor.  I don't even know if the doc is a man or woman.  My regular OB doc is sending me to DSM this week because my ultrasound a couple weeks ago showed that my placenta has thickened from the last time (when it was too low).  I'm trying to not worry about what a thickend placenta (there's something else wrong too but don't remember what) might mean; I have no idea, but we know that it isn't because I'm diabetic.  Thank God everything is fine with the baby.  I'm just praying that this is the only time I have to go to DSM during my pregnancy.  I really don't want to go to DSM to deliver.  I already have a fear that I'm going to go into labor in the middle of a bad snow storm.  The hospital I plan to deliver at is a 20 min. drive away in normal weather, but if I have to go to DSM (hour away) and there's a snow storm... I think I would just freak out.  Basically... I am trying hard to not overthink it or worry about it, but that's difficult for me.  I have been keeping my mind off of it pretty well this past week due to the fact that we got our flooring put in this week (hooray, no more concrete floors for us!) so we've been busy moving stuff in and out of the house.  Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.  :)
Anniversary

Re: Prayers requested

• I would try to take one day a time at this point. Write down all your questions for the doctor you are going to see, so you don't forget them. Don't get worked up about a possible snowstorm until you know that you have to drive to Dsm yo deliver. If you do, talk to your doctor about it and make a plan.

Good luck.

Wyatt 9/6/2011 
    Tessa 7/5/2013
    Baby #3- ????? (ttc soon)

• The results:

Everything is A-OK!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"