Two Under 2
Options

BJ City Mini vs Micro Double

I searched back 5 pages and couldn't find anything about the micro, so I apologize if it's been discussed before.

I hate, hate, hate big strollers so I'm leaning towards the Micro. I haven't seen it in person because no one around here carries it. Does anyone have any opinions on it? DS will be 19 months when baby #2 is born, so it will be him in one seat and the infant carrier in the other.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BJ City Mini vs Micro Double

• Options

I don't have it, but I think the Mini and the Micro are actually about the same size (width wise). It's my understanding (and I could be totally wrong) that the mircro just has a few different features - the micro seats don't fully recline, less padding on the actual seat, smaller wheels and a smaller canopy.

I love my Mini. Plus, I bought and returned the car seat adapter because I thought it was bulky and heavy, so having the full recline on the seats was important to me so I could put LO in it right away.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i dont have either, but i do have the city mini single & find that i like it for most things. sometimes it does almost seem a little long for me. i couldnt find the double micro on their site but here's their stroller comparison for measurements. if you can find the measurements for the micro maybe you'll have an easier time comparing them:

https://www.babyjogger.com/PDFs/Comparison_chart.pdf

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"