Adoption

Has anyone here used a surrogate through IVF?

I ask because I am considering becoming a surrogate. I have a healthy, happy toddler and becoming a mother was the single most amazing thing I've ever accoplished. I want to be a vessle for someone who might not be able to concieve naturally. I ask this with the upmost respect and sensitivity towards you and anyone else experiencing infertility. Any tips and advice would be great. I have a company I'm considering working with. Thanks in advance.

Re: Has anyone here used a surrogate through IVF?

• What a wonderful gift you are considering, thank you.

We were very close to using a GC for our family, we are so lucky to have that option. (thru a dear friend, not agency)

You might not find many answers here on this board, but come over to SAIF and page "Reems" and others to get their 2 cents. There are a handful that have considered it, and one that tried to do it for another couple.

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • imageDavezWife:

What a wonderful gift you are considering, thank you.

We were very close to using a GC for our family, we are so lucky to have that option. (thru a dear friend, not agency)

You might not find many answers here on this board, but come over to SAIF and page "Reems" and others to get their 2 cents. There are a handful that have considered it, and one that tried to do it for another couple.

Awesome thank you! I will repost and still see what others might say here. This is something I have felt move in my heart for a few years now and even more now that I am a mother.

• Loading the player...
  • imagewolverine8:
    imageDavezWife:

What a wonderful gift you are considering, thank you.

Awesome thank you! I will repost and still see what others might say here. This is something I have felt move in my heart for a few years now and even more now that I am a mother.

Does SAIF=Secondary IF and where can I find the page "Reems"?

• lol, sorry. Sucess After InFertility, but I see you already found it ;-)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"