North Carolina Babies

Vacations - a little poll

My vacation for this year is over so I am trying to think of something for next year to be excited about.  I want to do something really fun next year, I think.  Although I adore the beach, I think we might make a few short trips out there and do a big vacation elsewhere.

Where do you want to go most with LO?

What vacation has LO enjoyed most so far?

Have you taken LO to any type of amusement park?  How did they feel about it?

What was your favorite family vacation growing up?

My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Vacations - a little poll

• Where do you want to go most with LO? I don't know that there's one specific place, but I do look forward to taking him to Disney one day.

What vacation has LO enjoyed most so far? He enjoys them all, seriously. He absolutely loved the beach last time we went, and we went to Busch Gardens recently and he loved it too.

Have you taken LO to any type of amusement park?  How did they feel about it? Yep, Busch Gardens. Nate was a big fan. He loved the rides and pretty much everything about the park. It was fun to see him so excited about everything.

What was your favorite family vacation growing up? We always went to the same places, so I can't really say. We went to the gulf of mexico a lot, staying down near Destin or Panama City Beach. It was a great place for a family vacation. We did the cabin in the mountains thing a couple of times too, and I thought that was fun. I've always been pretty laid back about things though... I'm pretty happy with any vacation, and I always have been.

• Where do you want to go most with LO? We take her everywhere so pretty much anywhere we go in the future.

What vacation has LO enjoyed most so far? She has only been to the OBX.  I'd say she enjoyed it.

Have you taken LO to any type of amusement park?  How did they feel about it? N/A

What was your favorite family vacation growing up? No idea.  We didn't do the annual vacation like families seem to do now.  We do try and plan to do it with L.  It was hard because my dad was in the Navy so he was gone a lot.

• Loading the player...
  • Where do you want to go most with LO?   I think if we decide to go on a Disney Cruise next year or 2 years from now it would be awesome for him.

What vacation has LO enjoyed most so far? He really liked the cruise.  He loves the pool and the beach and those are my favs too. 

Have you taken LO to any type of amusement park?  How did they feel about it? We took Nic to Disney World when we moved to FL and he liked but it was exhausting.  It is funny it is the happiest place on earth but I heard a lot of whining and crying. LOL.  We are planning on going for a day trip to Animal Kingdom in the next few weeks.

What was your favorite family vacation growing up? We didn't go on family vacations b/c we were too many and not enough money.  I loved going to the park on weekends and the beach with the entire family (mom, dad, 2 bros, and sister) when my dad would have Sunday's off. 

• Where do you want to go most with LO? To a National Park out west (waiting a few more years on that one!)

What vacation has LO enjoyed most so far? She's gone to the beach & the mountains and seemed to enjoy the beach most this year.  We stayed a full week at the Outer Banks both this year & last.

Have you taken LO to any type of amusement park?  How did they feel about it? Not yet and probably won't until she's at least 4 or 5.

What was your favorite family vacation growing up? We always went to the beach and although it was fun, I loved going to big cities when my dad had conferences.  Seattle and Baltimore were awesome short trips when I was younger. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Where do you want to go most with LO? I can't wait until our Disney trip/cruise in a few weeks. Someday I'd love to take her to Europe. But that will be when she's quite a bit older.

What vacation has LO enjoyed most so far? We went to DIsney when she was about 10 mos... she really loved it. I mean, she was still a baby. But she got lot more enjoyment out of it than I thought she would!

Have you taken LO to any type of amusement park?  How did they feel about it? See above. :)

What was your favorite family vacation growing up? Our yearly trip to the OBX. We started off going to a campground in Duck staying my aunt's camper. Those are my favorite memories. Then we started staying in Nags Head and still do to this day. That was pretty much the extend of our travel during my childhood, except for yearly trip to the mountains, and one trip to Disneyworld when I was 11.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"