Secondary IF

CD 1

She came at the gym. I didn't have high hopes for this month, anyway. Missing ovulation doesn't make for much baby making.

DH showed his disapointment for the first time ever. He said to me this morning, "It's just, month after month." That actually made me feel a bit relieved. It's nice to know that the severity of our situation is finally starting to sink in with him.

While I was walking the treadmill today, I could feel my cramps getting heavier and heavier. I knew AF was on her way and I started dreaming of the time when I was blissfully ignorant of our situation. A year ago, I thought that weaning DD was the only ticket I needed to get KU again. I am so glad that I didn't know that a year of about 50 BFNs would go by. I dream of the day where I'm not ruled by infertility and monthly disapointment.  

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view

Re: CD 1

• Sorry :(  I dream of that day too but mine's more of "I dream of a day that when I get a bfp that I don't have to worry that I'll lose it".

I hope you have success soon ((hugs))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh man!! I am so sorry. I was really holding out hope for you, this bums me out for you :(
    7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Loading the player...
  • Shoot!! I'm so sorry. I agree with you - it helps just a little when DH shows some disappointment - make us feel like we aren't in this alone! Good luck this month sweetie!
    IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• imagelillinzlou:

I dream of the day where I'm not ruled by infertility and monthly disapointment.  

Ditto, ditto, ditto.  Sorry Hon.  (HUG)

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Ugh!  I'm sorry :(
    Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???
  • AF sucks.  BUT, I wanted to say that I LOVE your new siggy pic ;)  Super cute dress!
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• I'm so sorry for your disappointment.  It is reassuring that your DH is more on the same page with you, maybe that will make it a bit easier.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"