Phoenix Babies

New to AZ!!

Just moved from Ohio in July. Mother of two ages 9 & 7 with baby number three due in Nov.

Currently a stay at home Mom with dreams of starting a small photography business. 

Feeling a bit lost, don't know my way around yet and have not met anyone. 

Re: New to AZ!!

• Welcome!  What part of Phoenix do you live?  I grew up in Ohio and we just moved back to AZ after living in Michigan for a few years.  I am expecting my first in October and am not working now.  I know how frustrating it can be coming to a new place without knowing anyone!  Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • North Phoenix/Glendale border. We moved from Cleveland area. What about you? Do you know the sex of the baby?
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to AZ! My husband and I grew up in Pennsylvania and have lived here in Chandler for 4 years. We just had our first baby in July :) 

A great way I have found to meet other moms is at La Leche League meetings, as well as baby story time at the library. Unfortunately I have to go back to work in a month...Can't even imagine not being at home with my peanut all day :(  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks.....going back to work is tough. But know it is harder on you then the baby. Enjoy the time you have left!!
  • Welcome!  The East coast transplants keep coming!  We are from Jersey and have been here about 2 years.  Congrats on your upcoming little one.  I've found that the site Meetup.com is nice, you can find moms groups among other types in the area :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks!!!! I am going to check out the site you recommended :)

I don't think anyone who lives in AZ is really from AZ  :)

• hello! you're welcome to practice your photography skills on my kids! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Would love to!!! Check out my photography page on FB Billi Jo Piunno Photography.

I am offering half price right now. $50 for a half session. All photos are put on a cd for you to do what you want with!! 

• Welcome to AZ! What type of photography do you specialize in? Good luck getting adjusted.

Samantha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"