April 2011 Moms
Options

Help with crib color

Up until now, Gavin has been sleeping in his pack and play. We didn't buy a crib right away because we had a temporary roommate at the time and didn't have the space. But now that the roommate is gone and we moved stuff out of Gavin's room and into the new guest room, there is finally space for a crib. I had bought this dresser for his room at IKEA, and it is a gray/brown color. Just wondering what color crib you would get to go with it. Dark brown? I haven't decorated the room yet at all....so we are staring with a blank canvas...just the dresser to go off of at this point.

Here is the dresser: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30180542/

I'm bad at this stuff, so opinions are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help with crib color

• Options
    If you got a really dark brown (espresso) crib, it would probably match the dresser pull knobs.  I really like that dresser.  It looks like a shaker style.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    I would get a white crib and use the gray/brown color as an accent in the room. Maybe you could tie the color in with fabric like curtains or bedding. You could also look for a throw rug or wall art.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we have a brown dresser and bookshelf in DS's room...and an off-white crib. it works. the walls are gray, btw...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"