Maryland Babies
Options

Catonsville Daycare Recommendation

I know this question is asked frequently so I apologize in advance but I am looking for infant daycare recommendations in the Catonsville area.  We have been looking primarily at daycare centers as I do not have any recommendations regarding in home centers.  I have a tour at La Petite Academy on Caton Avenue but I heard the waitlist can be very long as they give preference to St. Agnes Hospital employees (which we are not).  If anyone has experience with La Petite on Caton Avenue, I would like to hear your opinions.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: Catonsville Daycare Recommendation

• Options

I live in Cville and could not find ANYTHING there for an infant. Because I commute south, I ended up using Columbia Academy Kendall Ridge. I also toured Childtime in Ellicott City, but didn't care for it. Unfortunately, the in-home places did not have the hours that I needed.

Good luck!

ETA: My husband and I did not want a religiously focused education for our child, so we did not pursue anything related to churches, etc.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I do a new mom support group (in catonsville) and this came up recently.  One of the moms is sending her twin infants to www.milkandhoneychildcare.com. And someone else said CCBC has a great program https://www.ccbcmd.edu/childcare/index.html

Hope this helps.

Danielle 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks to both of you for your replies!  I really appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"