Detroit Babies
Options

Formula Check ?'s

I haven't used them yet, so I have a few questions:

1. Are there any stores that let you use expired ones?

2. How many can I use at once?  One per transaction or one per package of formula?

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Formula Check ?'s

• Options

I'd like to hear these answers too!

Today I tried to use 2 checks on one tub of formula at Target and they wouldn't let me.  She said I could have used 2 checks if I was buying two tubs though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

from my understanding of coupons it's 1 coupon per 1 item. so if you buying 1 container of formula you can only use 1 coupon. if you buy 2 , then you can use 1 coupon for each item, etc.

as for the expiration i'm not sure. i just used an expired coupon at pet supply plus the other day. i think you're ok, as long as they don't check the date. lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's been awhile since I've used them, but if I remember correctly, I used 1 coupon per container.  I used them at Buy Buy Baby b/c they had the cheapest formula (I had to give my DS Similac Alimentum).  They let me buy 6 at a time I think.  So I would use 6 different coupons.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did not have much luck with expired ones with my son, but I have used multiple checks at both Buy Buy Baby and BRU in a single transaction. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"