Adoption
Options

Profile Books

How many pages was your book?  I don't want to have too many, but I don't want it to be too short either.  Let the second-guessing begin . . . again!
Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Profile Books

• Options
     I think we had 12, but our agency required a few letters of recommendation at the end.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Do you have any guidelines?

Our agency wanted a 2-page profile, and expanded right after our placement to 5 pages.

If you have no guidance, I'd just see how it goes and go from there. GL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our's was 14 pages but Mixbook requires it to be 20 in order to print it. So we added a few pages of photo colleges...Out agency said "the more pics the better"
    "Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options
    Ours was 18 pages.  Apparently that was typical for our agency.
  • Options

Ours was 8. Our agency's guidelines were that it was atleast 8.

After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    We ended up with a 20 page book from shutterfly... it was a 7x9 book with text and pictures. 
    Experienced infertility during first marriage, diagnosed with PCOS in 2008.
    Married my amazing husband May 22, 2010
    Became Step-Mom to 2 boys.
    Husband had vasectomy in 2004 during first marriage.

Adoption Is Our Path!
    Application sent March 29, 2011 First Meeting with CW: April 25, 2011 Final Visit and home visit: August 16, 2011
    September, 2011 - told we are ready to be considered by birth parents. Officially WAITING!

Spring of 2012, we start to work with a Consultant and apply with a few agencies around the US

June 2012 - we are MATCHED
    July 25, 2012 - Our SON was born in Arizona
    August 8th, 2012 - we flew home with our baby
    Awaiting Finalization

My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"