Connecticut Babies
Options

Not strictly baby related but Piano lessons?

I know this is a baby board but can anyone recommend a piano teacher east of the CT river?

Thanks!

Proud Mom: Madilyn Louise 9/19/06 and Sophia Christina 12/16/08 Bumpersticker

Re: Not strictly baby related but Piano lessons?

• Options
    What level player are you looking to get a teacher for? I don't know of anyone,but you could try calling the music departments at the universities to see if they have any students looking to teach lessons- Many music majors also teach lessons while in school. Good luck!!
  • Options

Thanks! It would be a beginner lesson for my daughters. My oldest is 5 and loves all things music. I would love to get her started but I am not at all knowledgable about it.  Eventually I would love to offer it as an option to my youngest.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can also call the local school system's music department or local music stores.  They can also give you some good recommendations.  Also do any of your daughter's friends/siblings take lessons?  You could ask who they use.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Not that I am aware of... My neighborhood seems a little bit soccer/softball crazed at the moment. I like the idea of calling the school though. One of my friend's teachers at the middle school so she could point me in the right direction.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"