March 2011 Moms

if your baby was born March 16th or later what are they doing milestone wise

Mason was born the 16 of march Iam just curious what milestone everyone los have gotten to I know every baby is diffrent , Mason can roll tummy to back and back to front, he doesnt do it very often though , and now he can sit unsupported, but he no where near crawling and dosent show much instrest in crawling as of yet,

[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: if your baby was born March 16th or later what are they doing milestone wise

• My LO was born March 26th, and she rolls both ways all the time and can sit unsupported.  She doesn't crawl yet, but she's trying to figure out how to get to our kitty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our son was born March 21. He's been rolling both ways since three months and sitting since four months but he hasn't got the hang of crawling forward yet. He can roll across the room or push himself backward. He's starting to pull up on us and is just putting together he has to be on his hands AND knees to crawl, but he's not quite there yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • This poll is hard to vote in because DD can do more than one of the options.

She was born 3/16 also and can sit unassisted. It just 'clicked' for her a few days ago...she was still very wobbly and would fall over after a few seconds, then suddenly, she just got it.

She is trying to crawl. She has learned how to back herself onto her knees from her belly, and I've seen her lift up onto her hands twice. But once she gets on all fours, she buckles pretty quickly. She's close, though.

She's been rolling all over the place since 4 months.

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • DS loves to roll up a storm. He can sit but only for brief periods before he reaches for something and instantly topples over. He is trying desperatly to crawl but so far has only gotten a couple good pushes he and there but mainly a lot of struggling. He was about a month early so I know that makes him a little behind other St Patty's day babies.
    The bumpie formerly known as First Time in MI
  • imagesnowybride08:
    My LO was born March 26th, and she rolls both ways all the time and can sit unsupported.  She doesn't crawl yet, but she's trying to figure out how to get to our kitty!

Same, except born March 16. DD's starting to pull her legs under her when she's on her tummy and I think she will be crawling sooner than later. But 6 months is pretty young to crawl I think.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• My lo was born mar 30. He can sit pretty well and he rolls sometimes. But he loves to stand with a little help.

I have a feeling that he'll walk before crawl but who knows.

• So far Jules can only roll front to back/back to front.  But I think she is working on sitting up now.  I think she is also starting to work towards starting to crawl.  She was born on 3/31.

image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS was born March 20.  He was rolling at 3 months and started crawling last week.  We are no where near sitting though.
  • Lucas was born 3/30 and though he "can" roll he has no interest in it AT ALL. I haven't been concerned b/c he sits up well and supports weight on his legs. Selfishly I'm not in a big hurry for him to start rolling and crawling away!!!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • M was born on March 17th. He can roll both ways and all over the room. He can army crawl. He can sit unassisted for several minutes, but if he leans to far to the side he will topple over.
  • March 17th

He can sit up on his own for a good while (15 minutes or so) and for the most part he'll correct himself if he starts to fall over. He gets wobbly after about 15 minutes and flumps over.

He can roll from back to front and does it constantly.

He can roll from front to back but doesn't do it very often. He's not interested.

He's starting to figure out the belly scoot, but right now he just does donuts in the middle of the floor. Oh, and he'll back up onto his knees, but he hasn't figured out that he needs to push up with his arms too.

He stands if someone holds his hands. He loves his exersaucer.

• Fun poll!  My DS is March 30 and can roll...chooses not to.  I am hoping crawling is a ways off as I do not have the house cleaned well enough and he has been eyeing up everything!
  • imageRayRay007:

imagesnowybride08:
    My LO was born March 26th, and she rolls both ways all the time and can sit unsupported.  She doesn't crawl yet, but she's trying to figure out how to get to our kitty!

Same, except born March 16.

Same here.  She seems to be hitting everything the same as her big sister.  If true, she will start sitting up from lying down and crawling next month...I am not ready!!!

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"