Pre-School and Daycare
Options

lmao! dd's newest costume idea

So the last couple of weeks she has mentioned different things but always comes back to "I haven't sided yet"

It was a princess a couple weeks ago, a flower earlier this summer, a witch three days ago and today she said to me "I want to be a stroller for halloween"

A stroller

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: lmao! dd's newest costume idea

• Options

mine told me a rock the other day--- she said people will laugh and tell her it's funny.    Where do they come up w/ this stuff?!

• Options

Haha, good luck with that!

DS wants to be Zoe from Sesame Street.  I have no idea why.  If he was a fan of hers I might let him do it, but he LOVES so many other things and is not into girly stuff at all.  I can't figure it out, but he is determined.  Well, DD is going to be Abby Cadabby, but she is obsessed and she hardly has influence over her big brother (that we have noticed).

O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yea 3 year olds are pretty confused little beings! I suggested DS should be a kitty and he liked that. Then we went to Target and the first costume he lays eyes on is a fireman. So then he wants to be a fireman, except he describes it as a "scarey fireman." Then I remind him about the kitty costume and he proclaims he will be a "scarey kitty fireman."
  • Options
    Too cute!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"