Secondary IF
Options

AF - Waaay TMI...

Ok, seriously, I'm embarrassed to write this.  Feel free to turn back now.

Each time she visits it's a little different... AF has been getting lighter and easier to deal with for the last year now.  But THIS TIME - whoa.  Very strong, painful, stabbing cramping, very heavy flow, huge clots.  Just flowing (plopping???) out like a chunky waterfall.  It's so strong that it pushed my tampon out after an hour!  WTF?  Never happened before.  For now I'm just considering it a variant of normal, but holy hell.  Guess it's yet another thing I get to tell the new RE!  Fun!

Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: AF - Waaay TMI...

• Options

Strong AF's make me feel very good. Mine have become so light and so inconsequential since DD. Whenever I have a flow that is like my old one...I cheer. It makes me hopeful that things are swinging back to normal.

On another note: I am so sorry you feel so badly this month. I was hopeful for you, too. I really hope your new RE has some much needed magic for you. I'm with you about the BFP before T-Giving. I just CAN'T handle the sideways nods and sighs when people ask me how the TTC is going. Also, we have 2 first-month-try preggo ladies in my family and if I have to face them around the holidays it might be catastrophic.

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options

I was about to write an AF post! I will just post here instead.

You and I are on the same page right now. I don't get AFs so I started a provera induced AF. I am on CD2. So far it has been horrible! My hips ache constantly, I'm super-crampy and it's pouring out. I use a diva cup which is supposed to last the average person 12 hours. Umm not me! Bleh. 

What is your plan this cycle? We may match up this cycle, but next cycle where I will start stimming we will likely be off =(. Or yano you could be pregnant and then I wouldn't care, I would be so happy for you!  

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi H4M!  Thank you, and I can't wait for your BFP as well!  It makes me so happy to see people have good reason to get off this board!   Wink

I think we are on the same schedule this month - no meds, just a testing cycle for me.  You too, right?   Maybe we'll start Provera around the same time too - LOL!

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options

Yup break cycle for us here too, just taking metformin and working on dropping a few lbs. (Not a requirement per say but can't help, right?)

Do you take provera for 7 days? Did you take it this time? I started it on the 15th for 7 days. Let me know when you start taking it and maybe I will match up and we can be cycle buddies. (wow that sounded high school =P  )

Does your RE tell you which CD to start it? Mine does but I don't always listen.  

Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • Options
    Strong AF is a good sign because it usually means you had a strong ovulation.  But it does suck to deal with it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageTwizzle:
    Strong AF is a good sign because it usually means you had a strong ovulation.  But it does suck to deal with it!

Not so much... I took provera (I think Jenna did too) since there was NO ovulation. We still have to deal with these crappy afs! 

Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"