Blended Families

Apparently being 5'6 and 145 makes me... (Vent)

PREGNANT.  According to BM that is.  After meeting me last week for the first time since December, she decided to send SO this text:  "Is MCL pregnant,? She kinda looks it, all kidding aside.  You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I like her and the kids love her."  Why thank you, BM but as a matter of fact I'm NOT pregnant, although I do carry my weight low and in front so I can see how that would be an easy shot to take.  BM's response: "Oh, I was kinda hoping she was.  I want you to be happy with someone like John and I are."  Really?  You want me to be pregnant?  Well wait just a little while longer and I'm sure I can work that out for you.  But teasing SO about your new relationship that he's working really hard to accept and be gracious about is just mean.

Some other highlights:  BM is surprised that SO and I are together b/c he normally liked thin girls.  But he's gained so much weight himself it must even out.  Also spending time with me must be the reason that SD11 is getting fat.  Tongue Tied  Does anybody remember the pictures I posted in Illumine's picture post?  My SKs may be a lot of things...but FAT is not one of them.  I need a drink...

Re: Apparently being 5'6 and 145 makes me... (Vent)

• And yes, I know those numbers aren't exactly super model stats...but still!
  • Psh. I'm the same weight and height and I'm a supermodel in my own mind! Sounds like someone has some free time on their hands lol My SD BM actually made the same comment about me the first time she met me. It's like they read the same script or something- DH chose not to say anything and basically we just watched her drive herself crazy until she got pregnant herself. Scarily enough, she's a week ahead of me in her own pregnancy o.o;; I planned it like that (according to her)...some things people come up with to entertain themselves.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Super super catty.

And, don't let it get to you.  You clearly have something she wants.  Take her jealousy as a compliment.

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • I'm the same hight and weight as you.

want me to b**ch slap her for you???

• I am about an inch taller and have about 12 lbs more... and WW says I am 'perfect'! 

What a nucklehead... I remember BM asking me one time if I was okay cause I looked like I had gained weight... etc... after the fact, I realized I shoulda told her we were expecting... (trust me, not planning on any kids). 

I would have given her a look and walked away...

• Lol what a way to make sure that you know she is super self consious about her weight. And of course now you can really laugh at her in a very mean spirited way if her new relationship doesn't work out since they're so happy together. I don't remember your pictures specifically, but I don't remember seeing any even chubby kids in any of them. I sure hope that BM doesn't tell your SD that she is getting fat, that would be terrible.
  • Her comments are ridiculous, but why is your SO even telling you this?  
  • Thanks guys, y'all certianly know how to make a girl feel better about herself.  BM is super skinny and I am super not, but I know the only reason she said that stuff is because she knew that SO would get mad about it.  I think WAY to highly of myself to let her bother me!  Wink

In response to PPs; Yes, BM does tell SD11 that she's getting fat.  She also tells her she's lazy.  Granted she's not a very active kid, but someone I don't think that's really the best way to motivate a sensitive tweenage girl.

SO told me that what BM because I was sitting there when she texted it.  But I would have wanted to know anyway.  I don't care what people say about me, but I hate feeling like I'm the last one to know.  Weird, I know, but still.

• Sorry, I'm coming in late but I just wanted to say, "what a biotch!" Every woman in the world & most men know that you never, ever ask that. It's obvious that she's just trying to get under your skin. Good for you for not letting her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"