May 2011 Moms
Options

MSU gals....come in!

I got sunburned today at the game <3 I love fall, 65 degree weather and tailgating in the Shaw lot. haha! Were any of you at the game today??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: MSU gals....come in!

• Options

I'll write my standard response to these "I was at the game today" posts...

I'm jealous!!!!  ;)

And since you mentioned the weather, I can't wait until I can finally wear a long sleeved *** around here, our highs are still in the 90's.

Glad you had an awesome time!  

• Options

Oh, it was such a great day! I checked the forecast last night, and typical MI said it was going to be rainy, 40% chance and thunder possible.  Checked again this morning and it was 10% chance and mostly sunny. Hahaha! Where else in this country can you have such a well-paid yet unreliable job?? I need to become a weathergal :)

It was a perfect day.  We brought the grill and tent and did it up.  I love this time of year!! Being a ticket holder is even cooler.  I'm lucky to have friends and family to scoop the kids up for the day. 

And Andi, we need to be FB friends :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh..I am jealous too! We were so planning on going but with the weather forecast we decided it wasn't worth the 1 hour plus drive (we were just going to tailgate then go to a friends house).  Of course the weather was FABULOUS.  But we did get to sleep in til almost 9 so that was nice too.  I am guessing we aren't going to make it to E.L. this fall.  All the pictures from my friends on facebook look like it was a good time.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Jealous! Sounds like you had a great time and perfect weather. My sister was there with her friends. She actually still lives up there even though she graduated a few years ago.
  • Options
    Sounds like the perfect day!!!!  And I used to think that same thing about being a weather girl when I lived there.  You never have to be accurate with your job and people just accept it! Lol. I'm on my phone and can't send you a pm for some reason with my name for Facebook.  When I get on the laptop I'll send it to you, unless you send me yours first. :)
  • Options

lucky you!!! I live about an hour and a half away from msu so i hardly ever get to any games plus mh is an ohio state fan lol. Before baby, I used to meet my MSU friends for a tailgate once a year. Not doing it this year :(

Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Options

Not at the game this weekend  :(  Glad you had fun though, you saw a great game!

I think we might park/tailgate in the same lot??  OMG...we're going to see each other at another game this season for sure!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageToBeMrsC6907:

Not at the game this weekend  :(  Glad you had fun though, you saw a great game!

I think we might park/tailgate in the same lot??  OMG...we're going to see each other at another game this season for sure!

That would be cool!! We will be there on the 15th and 22nd for sure.  And Lot P is basically across from Erickson/International Center, in the middle of Shaw.  Definitely page me before so we can try to meet up!

• Options

I know we have chatted about this before...

But while I am no MSU fan (or hater, either) I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

Just wanted to add that.  Been to 2 USF games already this year, hubs went to another one.  We kept our season tix.  We, however, continue to be sunburn through the November games.  Gotta love Florida :)

• Options
    imageLisa Frank:
    imageToBeMrsC6907:

That would be cool!! We will be there on the 15th and 22nd for sure.  And Lot P is basically across from Erickson/International Center, in the middle of Shaw.  Definitely page me before so we can try to meet up!

Okay, so we're not in that exact lot but pretty close- we're on the corner of Shaw and Farm Lane, across Farm Lane from the International Center lot.  So to get to the stadium we cross Farm Lane and walk along the river.  Are your seats in Section 7?

Not sure what games we'll be at as of now, but I will def let you know so we can meet up!  Fun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageToBeMrsC6907:
    imageLisa Frank:
    imageToBeMrsC6907:

Okay, so we're not in that exact lot but pretty close- we're on the corner of Shaw and Farm Lane, across Farm Lane from the International Center lot.  So to get to the stadium we cross Farm Lane and walk along the river.  Are your seats in Section 7?

Not sure what games we'll be at as of now, but I will def let you know so we can meet up!  Fun!

So, you are in the Shaw lot, then?? Up against the dorm? Our friends are in that lot, too, so we either tailgate in our lot, or in there's. COOL! And yes, seats are Sec 7.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"