May 2011 Moms
Options

Scared/Worried/Anxious

Good morning ladies,

So I am officially 5 days late and don't know how we will make it if I'm pg again.

I'm not one of those trying to be 2u2. I had my first pp cycle at about 6 weeks and have been regular since then. I was on the mini-pill and scared I would get pg from all the stories I heard and went back on my old BCP 2 days after I stopped pumping. Had my cycle just as expected and now I'm 5 days late on this cycle. The only time I've ever missed my cycle since I was 16 was when I was pg with my LO, who is only 4.5 months old.

So I'm trying not to stress...but until I know I will be stressing.

Anyone out there pg and not planning to be 2u2???

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Scared/Worried/Anxious

• Options

Hopefully your cycle is just off since you have been switching around on BCP plus stopping pumping.

If you are truly 5 days late you can test now to see if you are pg. 

Technically I'm 2u2 without trying :) 

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

True, true.

I did have blood work done today and the tech was going to call my doctor about adding the hcg test onto the other stuff. So hopefully they are able to check my levels.

Your twins are adorable!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemelamax26:

True, true.

I did have blood work done today and the tech was going to call my doctor about adding the hcg test onto the other stuff. So hopefully they are able to check my levels.

Your twins are adorable!

Good luck! Did you take all of your pills? On antibiotics at any point? 

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My cycle has been off since having LO - last cycle I was 4 days "late" and was also freaking out. But AF showed up. Good luck!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

So I haven't missed any pills and no antibiotics either.

I've checked all the possible drug interactions and nothing I am on should interfere with my BCP.

I'll keep you all posted. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"