North Carolina Babies

Prayers again please

I'm sorry - I feel like I only post to ask for favors anymore - but hopefully you all understand the demands of work life and kids.

Anyways, I'm not sure if you remember me posting back in June about my stepdad who had 2 heart attacks and his heart actually stopped twice.  He had total artery blockage and had to have 5 stents put in his heart.  He spent literally almost the entire month of June in the hospital. 

Well, he had another heart attack last night.  He and my mom were in Danville visiting some of his family when he had the heart attack.  It was a massive one.  They airlifted him to Duke.  Mom just texted to tell me that they just sent him in for another heart cath to try and figure out the problem but it will be a few hours before they know anything. 

If you could spare a few prayers and good thoughts I would really appreciate it.  My mom is a strong woman who can make it in this world easily by herself but I know she doesn't want to.  We all love Dan and I really need him and want him around for my kids!  I haven't even mentioned last night to Connor yet because he is so sensitive to the thought of anyone around him dying.  Thanks for everything ladies!!!

image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011

Re: Prayers again please

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"