Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Lebanon OB's

Hey ladies!!  I am wanting to schedule an appt with an OB for check-up and make sure everything a go for ttc.  I don't want to go to a big health clinic.  Was wondering if anyone knew of any small OB practices in the area that are taking new patients.  Looking for a practice that has maybe 3 dr's.  Thanks ahead for all the help.  You ladies are awesome!!Confused
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Lebanon OB's

• Options

I don't have a recommendation for a small practice in Lebanon - I did use Womens Health in Lebanon for my annuals/pregnancy and had a great experience with them! I liked all the docs in the practice, never had a problem with any of them. Dr. Hine is our favorite, a great doc with wonderful bedside manner - We also really liked Dr. White, Dr. Easter and Dr. Williams. 

I also tended to like the Palmyra office better, smaller. Same docs see patients there.

Good luck! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks, will keep them in mind.  I worked for a small fam practice that did OB and really liked the idea of only a couple of docs instead of so many.  It just seems so impersonal to me.  I know it's just probably me. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The womens health center is very  very good. they are very personnal and always listen to what you want and need. There isnt really any other ob place to go. If you want to go to a smaller place you can always go to the womens health centers palmyra location. Theres usually only two or three drs there and its very nice there.

• Options
    I used my regular doctor for my first son. He was the same doctor I had seen for regular health reasons for years and he was also an OB so I got the best of both worlds. I was scared to go to an office that had more than one doctor and I was completely unaware that that's how it even worked. But I agree with the other ladies the Womens Health Center hasn't been as scary as I thought it would. Not every visit has me naked with my legs in the holsters so it's not as uncomfortable as it could be lol. Each doctor has taken the time to really talk to me about my questions and concerns and it's also nice to get different opinions from doctors who have children themselves. I hope this helps and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"