Houston Babies

New toddler shoes

Maren needs some new everyday shoes. Something that's comfortable and easy to put on / take off. She has crocs now but I want something different. I'm thinking maybe Tom's but is that too trendy?

she's a size 4.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New toddler shoes

• Suggestions, anyone?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was actually thinking tiny Toms would be really cute.  You could also do some regular tennis shoes.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I want the black glitter ones for c
  • I am having the same issues with E. She is still wearing her size 3 sandals, even though she is measuring 5 1/2 (but the sandals run big).  I like the idea of Tom's in a neutral color that goes with everything.  But other than that I am having the most difficult time.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • DS has some Vans that he wears daily.  They probably have a neutral slip on for girls.
  • I got the pink glitter ones for my DD. They are super cute, but definitely not good for every day wear. They fell apart a lot faster than what I thought they would.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep I heard the glitter toms are terrible quality. I might get a basic pair (navy or tweed) to see how I like them. I may even get a pair for Maddie if they turn out good. I love the idea of vans too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a very picky shoe-wearing size 41/2 - 5 daughter.  Her foot is also pretty wide.  The ones she likes best (besides the Crocs) are the Pediped Grip n Go's. I also have gotten the Stride Rite SRT shoes and she likes them now but took a little getting used to because they are stiffer.  I've heard the Milo & Morgan ones are good too but they are too narrow for my DD though. 
  • imageprincessmah:
    I have a very picky shoe-wearing size 41/2 - 5 daughter.  Her foot is also pretty wide.  The ones she likes best (besides the Crocs) are the Pediped Grip n Go's. I also have gotten the Stride Rite SRT shoes and she likes them now but took a little getting used to because they are stiffer.  I've heard the Milo & Morgan ones are good too but they are too narrow for my DD though. 

My boys live in Morgan & Milo. They are great shoes but I would not do them for a small toddler because of the hard soles. After 2, they rock.

• Smaller by See Kai Run, Pedipeds, and Stride Rite SRT are all very good.  Regular Pedipeds  and the Smaller shoes have leather soles so they are a little slippery on smooth surfaces.
  • I love the white leather Keds (pheobe style?).  It's basic.  And it also comes in Red or Navy that are super cute too.

We have a few pairs of See Kai Run and Pedipeds too. 

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"