Parenting after 35

Happy weekend, everyone!

We've got dinner with a friend, a BBQ, some shopping and housework to do this weekend.

What's everyone else up to?

Re: Happy weekend, everyone!

• DH is off to a high school football game tonight.  Tomorrow we have a house warming party to go to in the afternoon.  Sunday we are visiting different friends to watch the Browns game and let the kids play (they have a 2 yr old and really nice play room!).
  • Going to a one year old birthday party tomorrow and on Sunday leaving DD at my parents (along with my niece) so my sister, BIL, DH, some friends and I can go to the Chargers game.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Tomorrow DS and I are lunching with my friend and her LO.  On Sunday, Grandma & Grandpa are watching DS so DH and I can go to the Eagles/Giants game. **Go Eagles*   And please, no rain!

Oh!  I forgot to add that tomorrow I am going to attempt to make my first apple pie.  Ever.   Gotta do something with the apples from our apple picking adventure.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am so impressed at how many of you are going to football games!  We have DD's birthday party, so lots of cooking on Sat.  Then DH is going to card tournament on Sun, and a baby sitter is coming over to watch the kids so I can get something done.  have a great weekend, everyone!

• going to a baby shower for a friend who unfortunatly due to complications during delivery of her son she is now one and done.  (we do baby showers around here after baby is born)

then off to my neighbors pool party

then tomorrow dh is taking ds to the park while I finish up on work.  We have a new computer system for billing and reports and i'm trying to get the hang of it but man its frustrating.

• Late to the party, but then I'm not doing much.  I need to swap out Melisende's newborn-size clothes for Margaux' old 3-6 month size, and fill in anything we might need.  Girl's a real chunker!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagePeppernut:
    Late to the party, but then I'm not doing much.  I need to swap out Melisende's newborn-size clothes for Margaux' old 3-6 month size, and fill in anything we might need.  Girl's a real chunker!

Hooray for chunky babies!!!

And yeah, I think M was in 3-6 month and some 6 month stuff at 1.5 months. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"