VBAC
Options

Question

So this morning when I got out of bed I felt this sensation where right above my c-section scar it felt like the muscles were being torn apart. It hurt bad enough to make me lay on the ground for a minute crying. throughout the day I have had painful BH but not regular enough to try and time. I am not sure what to do about it besides attempt to take it easy but these BH and cramps make it difficult. I did call the hospitals ask a nurse and they said to never worry if you can still feel baby move and you are fine unless you start bleeding or your water breaks. Yes I know that they know more than me and I should not doubt them but should I try and get a second opinion? What would you do? Do you know what could be going on?

Sorry I mainly lurk on here but figured you ladies would be the best to ask. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Question

• Options
    My guess is you moved funny and the pain was a muscle or ligament.  I wouldn't worry unless you continue to have a lot of pain or the warning signs the nurse mentioned.  Baby is moving normally?

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    If you're really concerned, go into the hospital to be checked.  I went once when my vision was all of a sudden super-blurry.  It turned out to be nothing, but being checked gave me peace of mind.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you drinking lots of water?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"