New to The Bump

New to The Bump, and curious.

We've been trying to concieve for almost a year, we've gotten pretty discouraged and can't figure out why it's not happening for us. So many of our friends who are in unstable relationships and don't want children, have had no problem getting pregnant. I just started taking prenatal vitamins after changing my diet & charting my monthly ovulation didn't help... Has anyone else had success from prenatal vitamins? Or is it another waste of time?

Re: New to The Bump, and curious.

• You asked the same question on TTGP and DD'd it and re-posted when you didn't care for the answers.

Prenatals won't get you (or even HELP get you) pregnant.  Prenatals are not a waste of time...you need them.

Check out the NEWBIE LINK at the top of the TTGP page.  Check out FertilityFriend.com and take the free tutorials

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Prenatal vitamins have been shown in clinical studies to decrease the occurrence of neural tube defects (eg, spina bifida) and the chance of preterm labor. Plus they're vitamins, so they can't hurt if taken properly.

But they wil not make you more fertile or help you get pregnant.

It takes the average healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant. If you've passed the 1-year mark, it's recommended to see your doctor and potentially get tested to see if something is wrong so it can be diagnosed and treated.

However, if you just started charting, you might find that you weren't timing sex properly, and you just need to give it more time.

Your friends' fertility has no bearing on yours, and vice versa. It is what it is.

GL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"