Special Needs
Options

Does anyone know of any online support groups for death of a child?

Re: Does anyone know of any online support groups for death of a child?

• Options
    I don't but please know that I am very, very sorry.
  • Options

ivillage has online support groups.

I'm so sorry.?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you so  very much!
  • Options
    I don't know any, but I wanted to let you know how sorry I am.
  • Options

The Compassionate Friends...

https://www.compassionatefriends.org/Resources/Online_Support.aspx

I am so unbelievably sorry... ((hugs))

Hannah

• Options

I don't know of any either, but I am very sorry for your loss.

Edited to add:  I remember chatting with you when Jack was an infant.  My DD had open heart surgery too, and I remember we'd catch up and "chat" on the Knot/Nest every once in a while.  

Again, I'm so incredibly sorry to hear that Jack has passed.  You and your family will be in my prayers.

• Options

Our hospital offers grief counseling, as well as Hospice/loss meetings for parents who have lost children. Can you check into that?

Also, I think the miscarriage/pregnancy loss board here has some great women who are super supportive....I came across that board while searching for advice about a friend who had a miscarriage, and they are wonderful.

There are other resources out there that can help too, if I come across any, I will send them along....

(((HUGS)))

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers
  • Options
    i'd suggest looking at cafemom.com ?gl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    OMG sweetheart I am so unbelievably heart broken reading this- I am so sorry and cannot imagine your pain right now. Your family is in my prayers! :)
  • Options
    I dont but I am so very sorry for your loss.. You and your family are in my prayers..
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. May I suggest one on one individual counseling as well as family counseling?  It's not that I don't think online support can be helpful, but you know how this place is-- (the nest) it can be brutal... it may not be the help you need.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"