Houston Babies
Options

When to take Maternity photos?

I know 32-34 weeks is ideal, but is waiting until 36 weeks advisable? That's the earliest my photographer can do. When did you ladies take yours?

Re: When to take Maternity photos?

• Options

I wouldn't wait too long.... especially if you really want them... we were originally going to take them around 34 weeks, but the photographer couldn't do them in the end until 37 weeks.... but then our little boy made his appearance at 36 weeks... so no maternity shoot for me! 

We paid up front too for maternity and newborn photos... but since I couldn't do the maternity ones we are now doing 6 month ones instead.

Our little boy arrived 4 weeks early! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You'll be ok at 36 weeks.  You might be a bit slower and might not want to get up and down a bunch of times, but you'll be ok.  I did mine with my first at 38 weeks. ;) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had mine scheduled for 36 weeks.  My "maternity" shoot ended up being our "newborn" shoot.  

Its just a risk you take... most people 36 weeks would be fine.  Just be sure you and your family take some snapshots around the house with your belly so you don't end up with nothing.  I made my DH take some pictures of me 2-3 weeks before I delivered and I'm so glad I have them now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"