D.C. Area Babies

XP: need ideas for anniversary (daytime) date

DH and I usually try to go for a weekend away for our anniversary, but this year with the LO and new house, it's a bit harder.  We also don't have any family in town to babysit for a night and we've leaned on our friends to babysit twice in the last month for weddings.  So, we decided to take off of work on our anniversary, bring LO to daycare, and spend the day doing fun stuff around here that's hard to do with LO in tow. 

I think we have a general idea of the day, but would love suggestions for restaurants for breakfast and lunch, and any other fun activities to fill the day. Going to the movies is high on the list since we can't go with LO.   Oh, and we're kind of looking to splurge on breakfast and/or lunch since we aren't really doing a nice dinner.

We're in Bethesda/Rockville area, but aren't opposed to going into DC or NoVa if there's a great spot.

TIA for recs!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: need ideas for anniversary (daytime) date

• I don't have any ideas for meals, but DH and I are doing the same thing. 

I think we might go to the Mall for the day, since we both love the museums but now have to move at DD's pace whenever we go out (and be back for naptime). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"